Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced roleplay permission thread!

+11
~SnowDrift~
Tealight
Haruhi Fujioka
morph.
Chickengirl21
Poisoned <3
Night Whispers
~Wings~
~Mooneh~
Pandabear
Unforgiven~
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! - Page 2 Empty Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Unforgiven~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where you can fill out the form below and then you can post it and if a moderator or administrator says it, you can post on the advanced roleplay!

Code:
Username~
How long have you been a roleplayer~
How much experience do you have~
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: -
RP Activity: -
RP- Experience : -

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Unforgiven~ Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 am

Accepted :) Give it 5 minutes and then go to the Advanced board
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:02 am

Awesome, thanks. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Whispers Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Username~ Night Whispers
How long have you been a roleplayer~ almost 7 months!
How much experience do you have~ a few years of unpublished bookwrighting. (unpublished by choice) and being an advanced roleplayer of WCRPG.
Mossstar padded through the Mothermouth. She lifted her nose and sented something, Cave Mouse... Mossstar thought as she wondered the tunnels, looking for her quarry. She came upon the small white mouse. The muscular she-cat pounced and with a sicking crunch, she ended the mouse's life. Mossstar lifted the limp body in her mouth and padded back to Nightclan's secret camp. She put the mouse on the freshkill pile and glanced at her den. Silently, she climbed the ledges of stone with ease and curled up in her cozy bracken and moss nest.

Last edited by Night Whispers on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Whispers
Night Whispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:45 pm

There are a few things I want you to fix first please.
1~Those sentences are a little bit short and choppy
2~You should fix the begginings of the sentences so they don't all say she....

Thank you :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Whispers Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm

No problamo!
Night Whispers
Night Whispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Give it 5 minutes then go on advanced
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Whispers Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks!
Night Whispers
Night Whispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Poisoned <3 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Ooc ohhh~ great powerful grant me my fuzzy wazzy wish!!

Username~.::I love "him"::.
How long have you been a roleplayer~ a while but I still remember when I got the leader of my first ever clan to be my friend... Wow that was a long time...and now I sound old OH GOSH!!
How much experience do you have~I think I'm ready sooo~
(this will be neko the chibi comic I'm going to make)

Neko turned from the light that shone through the curtains as her cat eyes opened. Pushing back the covers she walked out of her room. She twitched her cute cat ears to around the corner ware she herd a loud crash. Usagi her friend that was half rabbit cleaned up a broken vase. "Oh neko I found the vase broken~ so I'm cleaning it up" he said sweetly she lightly blushed from the adorable rabbit. Neko pushed her hair into a lose bun of brown hair her yellow eyes surched for the kitchen onesje entered she regretted it...
Poisoned <3
Poisoned <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:09 pm

"ware" is not spelled correctly in the 3rd sentence
"herd" is not spelled correctly in the 3rd sentence
Change "Usagi her friend that was half rabbit" to something else but I cannot give what it should be
After sweetly in the 6th sentence there should be something...
"Lose" in the 7th sentence is not spelled correctly
After "bun of brown hair" in the 7th sentence there should be something...
"surched" in the 7th sentence i not spelled correctly
"onesje" is definitely not spelled correctly
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 am

Username~ Teddybearღcrown
How long have you been a roleplayer~ On another site- about a year.
How much experience do you have~ I'd say 3/4. I'm good despite my roleplay age.
Roleplay sample~ A ticked brown cat was cautiously entering the forest, smelling out the scents, to know where it is safe to hunt. She was a loner. She needed to hunt, because the forest was where all the prey was. She smelled out vole, which was in Riverclan territory. As she entered the territory, she heard a clan patrol. She hid, but they eventually found her. '' What are you doing here?! '' A spotted silver cat hissed out. '' I- I needed to hunt. The forest was the only place with food. '' She backed away, nervous. The patrol chased her out. She wished she had some food to find, back at for abandoned twoleg house.

Last edited by Teddybearღcrown on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 am

Give it 5 minutes then go to advanced
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:56 am

Unforgiven~ wrote:Accepted. In 5 minutes you will be allowed onto it to give me time to add you to it

Wow, thanks! ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:54 am

Username;; iNsAnItY_Wolf
How long have you been a roleplayer;; About 4 years now, more than one website.
How much experience do you have;; Well, on WCRPG, I have 15,492 posts, and more on other sites.
Roleplay sample;;
Prussia wasn't sure how to react to his weakening. The albino had been at war for months, which, he feared, would turn into years if this went any further. Countless scars burned his lissome form, inflicting pain to any force that tounched. Nevertheless, the albino's red oculars were still tainted in a deep rage, a rather malevolent aurora emitting vibrantly from their depths. Yet something stopped the pale, white-haired man from his thoughts. The click of a gun, and pressure at the back of his head. The Prussia frozed, looking over as his eyes met the enemy. "We had an agreement?" The man asked, gun firmly in hand. Prussia hesitated. "Nein." He growled. "What?"
"You heard me." Prussia repeated, louder. "You can kill me a million times, but you're not going to hurt mein bruder."
The man holding the gun smirked, "What a decision." He said, a quite unpleasant gleam rimming his irises. "A very big one, at that, sir Prussia."
He clicked the gun again, raising it just to the right area.
Too bad it'll be your last...

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 am

Give it 5 minutes and then go to the advanced board :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 am

Unforgiven~ wrote:Give it 5 minutes and then go to the advanced board :)

Thank you. ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

No problem :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

Username~ Once Upon A Time...
How long have you been a roleplayer~ 15 months
How much experience do you have~ Quite a bit. I have been an advanced roleplayer on another site for about a year.
Roleplay sample~
A young girl who looked to be around seventeen or so sat in a cold, dark room, her blue eyes almost lifeless looking as she started at the cracked black stone of the wall. Her long, curly dark hair fell in clumps past her shoulders. Her skin was a deathly pale color and her lips were a full red. She looked so fragile that it seemed as if she stood up she would just fall to pieces.
She couldn’t remember the last time that she’d seen real sunlight or heard any noises. She tried to think, trying to remember how long it had been. For all she knew it could be anywhere from a few days to a few years. All the days seemed to blend together in her bleak, silent life. Then there was sound. It was the sound of radio static and she listened and looked at the small, previously broken radio in the corner of the room. It had been broken since she got there. There was no possible way it could be working, was there? Then a voice started to project out of it and she listened with increasing interest.
“Fellow mutants, we have been held down to long by the normal humans. Soon we will rise up against them and soon this world will be ours, as it is supposed to be. As you know by now mutants are the superior race to humans. We are more powerful, efficient, and better leaders then the humans have ever been. We have secret organizations and we have continued to slip away from capture time after time again. No matter how much the humans try they cannot hold us down forever. If you feel the same way as me, that the humans should be brought to justice and that we should be the rightful rulers of this world, meet in Times Square in New York at exactly Midnight and no later. From there I will use my powers, along with the help of others to teleport to Washington and take down the U.S government. I hope to see you then,” The voice said and then the radio shut off.
The girl smirked and stood up, walking over to the door. She then gently placed her hand on the cold, metal door and suddenly small bursts of electricity came from her finger tips and traveled through the door and it was blasted off its hinges and slammed into the wall on the other side of the hall.
She smirked and walked out of the room, her bare feet hardly making a sound. She looked down at the hall and saw some guards quickly assembling in the halls. She knew that there wouldn’t be many because she was in a separate cell block then the rest of the prisoners because she was considered ‘extremely dangerous’ and for good reason too.
She held out her palms and sent a blast of electricity out of her hands at one of the officers and he was hit in the chest and thrown backwards. She looked at the others and raised an eyebrow, as if threatening them to attack her as well. That was when they all turned and ran to get some back up to try and keep her down. She walked forward and pushed open the door and it swung open on creaky hinges that were in desperate need of oiling. She smiled as she looked out over the rolling hills and took her first step out of the prison and dug her toes into the soft ground and grass. She took a deep breath of clean air and smiled.
“Don’t worry mortals. Your new ruler has arrived,” She said softly, looking over the land that would soon all belong to her.

This is just a chapter from one of my books so that's why it's quite long :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:24 am

Username~
Tigernosee

How long have you been a roleplayer~
Almost 2 years

How much experience do you have~
I think I have quite a lot of experience, I like roleplaying human and cat.

-The smell of warm toast and cocoa entered Freddie's nose. "Room Service!" he heard a whisper from somewhere around the dark room. "Mom not now it's too early!" he mumbled, rolling over and snuggling back down into his pillow.
Then he sat up and turned on the light. There was a lady wearing a bleak grey maids uniform. "Oh, um sorry," Freddie smiled, sitting up and quickly combing his hair with his hands. The maid nodded and smiled, before walking towards Freddie's bed. She placed down the tray on his bedside table and asked him if he wanted any juice or coffee. Freddie shook his head, "Just water for me," he replied.
There was something bugging him. He knew he had to remember something, something important. He shook his head, it was probably nothing. He looked over to his breakfast tray. Next to his bacon there was a note. It said--

I knew you would forget, so I asked them to give you this.
Your going back to Florida today!
Love, Mom x

Freddie jumped up, knocking food and water everywhere "What's the time?!" he cried, looking around frantically for the clean clothes he had left out last night.
Startled, the maid didn't know what to reply. She looked at his rock hard six pack and baggy boxer-shorts. "Uhh.. q-quarter to 8," she stuttered. Freddie relaxed. He was going to be okay. He nodded and breathed out heavily "Umm.. can you go get me some more eggs and bacon please?" he smiled weakly at her. She nodded and scurried out the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 am

Both of you can go onto the board in about 5 minutes :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickengirl21 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Username~Chickengirl21
How long have you been a roleplayer~about a year and a half.
How much experience do you have~I've role-played on a lot of other sites, and I have my own RP site.
Cricketkit yawned, sitting up in his nest and glancing over at his sister Butterkit. Sleeping, she looked so much more like the kit she was, but Cricketkit wasn't fooled by her gentle smile or fluffy cream-colored fur. He'd seen first hand what Butterkit's little claws- sheathed now as she slept- could do to fur and flesh during their training sessions in dark forest. But Cricketkit hadn't woken up early just to admire his little sister. He quickly stepped over his mother's broad brown speckled tail and slipped out of the den. Even the warriors aren't up this early, thought Cricketkit, sitting for a moment to smooth down his fluffy black pelt. now I just have to wait for Butterkit to get her sleepy self out here! He scanned the clearing with dark blue eyes sparkling with mischief as he waited for his sister to wake up.
Chickengirl21

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Give it 5 minutes and then go on advanced
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Username~ Frostdragon
How long have you been a roleplayer~ Since 2008.
How much experience do you have~ I've roleplayed on a lot of sites, including CS and WCRPG. Since I've been playing since 2008, then I would have been roleplaying for six years. My experience is lacking a little though since I'm socially awkward and perfectionist when it comes to me RPing.
Roleplay sample~
This RP sample is so old! >< But I figured this one would be good.
Realizing that the other cat was still there, Quailpaw puffed out his chest and stuck his tail straight up. "I thought you were heading back to your clan!" He said with unmistakable challenge edging his tone. "Why are you still here?" Fishpaw's crystal gaze quickly swiveled towards him, seeming to relax as he recognized the Darkclan apprentice. "I'm sorry," he explained, "But the rivers' too high and I can't cross it!"

Once Quailpaw processed those words, he let out a huff. He had nearly forgotten his mentor's words about the river rising because of the rain, and it just now occurred to him that the other clan apprentice wouldn't be able to swim back. "What are you planning on doing then?" Quailpaw asked, quietly bounding down the slope and over to Fishpaw. The agreement was that he wouldn't report Fishpaw to his clan as long as he left the territory by the time he got done hunting. He hadn't thought much of the decision at the time, but he wondered if he should have really of made a deal with the other tom. Especially since he was being cagey and wouldn't even tell him why he was on the territory on the first place! It was suspicious, no matter how he looked at it.

Looking at Fishpaw though, upbeat, friendly, and smart, Quailpaw didn't want to get the apprentice in trouble, and Fishpaw really did look worried, too. If it had been any other cat, Quailpaw would have gotten a nearby hunting or border patrol to confront him. But he knew Fishpaw from the gathering, and he considered the other clan apprentice to almost be a friend. Fishpaw trained his eyes back upon the river's current in thought. "I really am sorry," He murmured uneasily. "I don't think I could live through it if I tried to cross. Sorry." Quailpaw let out a huge sigh. It was just as he thought, the other apprentice wouldn't be going back to his clan tonight.

Quailpaw really didn't know what he was doing. The times he acted brave was when he was when he was too panicked to think, and he grew tense at the thought of having to decide on what he was about to do about the situation. "Well, I don't intend on going back on our deal." He said. Hopefully Fishpaw was telling the truth, and didn't mean to spy on his clan. Although now the rain was threatening to pick up, and the river would still be swollen for several more days, Fishpaw would be in another cat's territory for a while. If it wasn't Darkclan, then it was some other clan or unknown land, and that was just as dangerous.

"No, you don't need to. I said I would go back, but I can't, so I already went against the agreement." Fishpaw looked defeated, realizing the situation he was in. "I don't mind your clan finding me anymore." Quailpaw shook his head. "Nope, I'll find you somewhere to hide at until you can go back. Come on!" Ears twitching, Quailpaw turned away from Fishpaw's dumbfounded expression and began walking off, pausing momentarily to look at the apprentice with a questioning expression and thought,

I'm such a mouse brain!
I'm such a mouse brain!
I'm such a mouse brain!

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Give it 5 mintues and then go to the advanced board
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 am

Username~ ♫Cavlon Rainbowflakes III
How long have you been a roleplayer~ On this site: 2 days - On a different site: About a year
How much experience do you have~ Eh, quite a bit
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences).

"Hey! Winter! Wait up!"

Winter turned round to look at her best friend, Bracken, sprinting towards her, his long tabby fur bouncing with each step. The white she-cat smiled, her blue eyes sparkling. "What brings you out here, Bracken?" she asked. "I thought you were ment to be helping Willow with the cubs?" The tabby tom stopped next to her, panting slightly. "She said that I could join you on the scouting team," Bracken answered. Winter smiled. "Well, you can help if you want," she said. "I do have Oak to help me." Bracken nodded. "Nope, I'll help too," he said. "After all, the more the merrier!" Winter smiled. "Yes, the more, the merrier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next