Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced roleplay permission thread!

+11
~SnowDrift~
Tealight
Haruhi Fujioka
morph.
Chickengirl21
Poisoned <3
Night Whispers
~Wings~
~Mooneh~
Pandabear
Unforgiven~
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! Empty Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Unforgiven~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Here is where you can fill out the form below and then you can post it and if a moderator or administrator says it, you can post on the advanced roleplay!

Code:
Username~
How long have you been a roleplayer~
How much experience do you have~
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: -
RP Activity: -
RP- Experience : -

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! Empty Re: Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Pandabear Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Username~ Taylorswiftfan1300
How long have you been a roleplayer~ I don't know... probably a few months. I've been roleplaying a lot on other sites
How much experience do you have~ I can do all sorts of roleplay? Erm... I'd say I have a lot
Just so you don't get weirded out or anything: This characters kinda evil.

Blackpaw walked out of the Exilclan camp. His dark fur made him blend in, in the dim lighted place. All the leafs were dark.
He stopped as he reached the center of the dark forest, and perked his ears up for any sound of prey's movement. The scent of squirrel entered his keen nose, and Blackpaw fell to a crouch. He crawled forward, towards the oblivious creature. He stopped when he saw a plump squirrel hobbling from tree to hole, then to tree again. It was way to slow to outrun Blackpaw, as he pounced on the fat rodent. He landed, his black claws unsheathed, with his paws on the nut-brown squirrel. His sharp claws dug into the innocent creatures neck, then he stepped away, leaving it to die in agony.
I'll get him later once he cold dead. He thought as he walked away, sniffing for more prey.

Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! Empty Re: Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Unforgiven~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Done :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:37 pm

:) thanks!
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:38 pm

No problem, since you are the first person, tell me if you can post on the advanced board...
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:44 pm

I can! :) thanks!
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:42 am

Username~ Nettlepaw
How long have you been a roleplayer~ For about a month, sorry, I've written for a much longer time though
How much experience do you have~About two years of active writing
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences)~Nettlestar neared the strange cat. They said he was the leader of the forest, he who decides who can enter and who can't. 'Hello', Nettlestar said to the cat, 'They told me, they told me that you decide who can enter these mystical forest, guarded by the StarClan' She looked at the cat, the cat looked a little strange. 'I am asking for your permission. I have always served the StarClan, I am the leader of the WindClan. I want to join.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 am

Nettlepaw wrote:Username~ Nettlepaw
How long have you been a roleplayer~ For about a month, sorry, I've written for a much longer time though
How much experience do you have~About two years of active writing
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences)~Nettlestar neared the strange cat. They said he was the leader of the forest, he who decides who can enter and who can't. 'Hello', Nettlestar said to the cat, 'They told me, they told me that you decide who can enter these mystical forest, guarded by the StarClan' She looked at the cat, the cat looked a little strange. 'I am asking for your permission. I have always served the StarClan, I am the leader of the WindClan. I want to join.'
okay, you can go to advanced rp :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:12 am

Username~ Sneaker

How long have you been a roleplayer~ Like 4 years!

How much experience do you have~ More than 3 years of storywriting and rping.

Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences) Dancingpaw walked around Riverclan camp, her sleek fur ruffled by the cold winds. She leaned against a bush as she watched the river flow, calm and smooth over the stone floor. She sat up, and winced as she found a burr on her white pelt. "Oh, great." she mumbled, pulling it off. Her fur entangled on the small bur, making her yelp in pain. "Y-eaouch!" she squealed. Dancingpaw took a step back, and found herself running back to camp. She leaped rolled and collided with the floor. "Ouch." she muttered, barely audible. Blood stained her white fur- it looked out of place. "Ugh." she screamed, frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 am

Okay, you can now post in the advanced rp section :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:48 am

Username~ Stephano
How long have you been a roleplayer~ Over two years, I believe.
How much experience do you have~ I actually have a lot, but I usually go semi-advanced with muse.
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences) Leafblade rose his nose. Something wasn't right. From the scents, he could guess it was a fox or a badger attack. No no oh StarClan this can't be happening! he thought, anxious as he shuffled his paws. Rosethorn and Adderfang, both warriors accompanying him, awaited his move. He looked around, squinting his eyes, following the scents. He dropped into a crouch as the scents became overwhelming, his eyes pinned on the bracken. Carefully, yet silently moving forwards, he entered the bracken. The two companions hot on his heels, entered as well. Leafblade found himself staring into the eyes of a badger. With surprising speed, it lunged at the warrior, before he had a chance to react. He was flung away as Rosethorn and Adderfang attacked the badger simultaneously. Leafblade's body felt wrecked. But he knew he couldn't just leave the other two hanging. He had to get up. Despite all the soreness and enraging pain, Leafblade stumbled to his paws. "Oh, StarClan, oh.. no," he gasped. Many powerful badger scents invaded his nose, and he was able to move less painfully due to adrenaline. "Run!" he yowled, turning to run. He caught a glimpse of Rosethorn getting smashed by the first badger. Oh no! he thought, desperate. StarClan save us! He dodged a badger's lunge, going towards Rosethorn. "Adderfang help me here!" he yowled, desperately dragging Rosethorn's limp body now. He knew Adderfang must have understood, seeing as he came and helped drag Rosethorn. Right as Adderfang's teeth got a grip, more badgers entered Leafblade's vision. I can't believe we're going to have to abandon Rosethorn or get killed he thought, pulling harder. As if his fellow warrior read his mind, they both dropped Rosethorn and fled.

Last edited by Stephano on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 am

accepted
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Username~ La Bella Vita (A Wonderful Life in Italian )
How long have you been a roleplayer~ For about 4 years or so.
How much experience do you have~ I've been an advanced rolepayer for about a year.
Roleplay sample~ I'll use one of my (c) rp charries in this sample, Battlecry.
A lone female stood alone on a large boulder, overlooking the snowy desert range of Utah. She stood straight, and tall. Snow fell gently onto her heavy blonde and cream coat. Her intense amber eyes watched the clearing. The wind began to howl and sing in the silence of the morning, the pines waving along in rhythm. A herd of antelope slowly emerged from the safety of the forest. The female, who we now know is named Battlecry, ran soundlessly off the rock, and followed the antelope. She hid in some bushes, watched them. A small doe had a slight limp in her left leg, and Battlecry waited to strike. Then, she dashed from her hiding spot, and clamped her powerful jaws on the weak doe. It bucked and kicked, and Battlecry did her best to stay on. Finally, it weakened, and dropped. Battlecry licked her jaws, and dug in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Accepted. In 5 minutes you will be allowed onto it to give me time to add you to it
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Mooneh~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Username~ ~Mooneh~
How long have you been a roleplayer~ About two years
How much experience do you have~ 1 or 2 year of rp
Silver crept through the forest. She was a kittypet, and she had heard about new cats in the forest. She decided to investigate, keeping her body low, as if she were stalking prey. It was easy to find their borders, they were marked almost daily. She heard a twig crack, she whipped her head behind her. There stood a massive, growling white cat. "What are you doing in PineClan territory? A kittypet like you has no buissness here" he hissed, baring his teeth. She took a step back. "I-I'm no harm. I-I-I was just-erm investigating...you see, I was curious." she mewed. "Curious, eh? I'll teach you some curious!" He growled, then clawed her muzzle. She yowled in pain. "You monster! Have you no respect for anyone except yourself?" she barely managed to choke out before she bolted toward her housefolks' nest. Silver reached her twoleg nest just before the sky gave way to night. She lived with an old elderly couple, and they got very worried if she was gone too long.
~Mooneh~
~Mooneh~

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Acceptd. Also give it lke 5 minutes before trying to pot on advanced rp
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Mooneh~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

alright. TY :D
~Mooneh~
~Mooneh~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wings~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Username~ Pandalover8699 (~ Panda Gril ~ if you need the one i changed it too. i only used Pandalover because its my username on other sites so it is easier for me to remember)
How long have you been a roleplayer~ since sometime in September 2011, I am not sure when exactly....sorry
How much experience do you have~ a lot and still eager to learn more
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences).
(this is Maximum Ride-ish, if you don't know Maximum Ride, they are avain-hybred kids that are 98% human and 2% bird making them have special abilities. It is a great read, eight books in the series. I love and recommend them.)

Poppy watched the rest of her flock fly in front of her. She smiled, happy they were all together again since the last attack from the erasers of the School. She thought to herself; The School is wear my flock, me and all the humans they have taken and experimented on. erasers are lupine-hybred creatures, for those who don't understand they are like werewolf creatures. They work for the School and try too capture us and return us to the School. The School ruined our lives and now we are on the run for our lives and whats worse, we are suppose to do something good for the world but we don't know what exactly, yet.
Poppy heard her group giggle as they stated flying in loop-de-loops and did some many tricks it was confusing to watch. Poppy then looked to her side and there flew Zero, the one guy in the flock that was as old as her. He was a kind, qwuiet guy but was an amazing person and her true love.
~Wings~
~Wings~
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Give it 5 minutes before goin to the advanced :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Username~ Arubaforever
How long have you been a roleplayer~ 3 years
How much experience do you have~ Lots. I am open to anything and everything though.
Roleplay sample~

Pixie walked inside elegantly. She looked up and saw a giant wooden staircase. Red carpet. Perfect. She padded down the wide hallway, nails clicking on the marble floors. She groaned inwardly at the sound. "I need a pawdicure," she said. She carried her bags upstairs and into a large room, which had a theme color of light blue and reminded her of a beach. She leaped onto the luxurious dog bed, circled, and laid down. She close her blue eyes and fell asleep.

Rookie ran inside, not bothering to thank the doordog as he walked in. He kept walking and found himself in the sound proof recording studio. He wagged. His dream was to be a singer. He walked into the recording box and put on a set of doggy headphones. He looked over and saw a microphone. He walked over to it and began to sing his favorite song, Payphone. He'd heard it several times when his human sang it at concerts.

I joined and I am also on the advanced boards on that Warior Cats website we are on together, Unforgiven. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 pm

okay, give it 5 minutes and then you can go onto the advanced board
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Username
Warrioratheart
How long?
Hmm....probably one year.
How much experience?
As I said, one year, and I have been on a few different sites.
Sample
Night crouched through the trees, looking at the Tom. Her tail brushed against the leaves. Oh crud he spotted me![i] She thought. She was a loner and had very little friends. He stared back up at her. "Who are you?" He called out. "I am Night." She called back. "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:58 pm

I am sorry but to be accepted to advance rp, the sample needs to be much longer
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 am

Username~
Invader Yin

How long have you been a roleplayer~
If other sites count, a year today.

How much experience do you have~
Tons. On WCRPG I have 9 approved advanced bios and roleplay in over 15 advanced threads, most with a minimum of 300+ words per post. I've done a few posts with over 1,000 words.

Roleplay sample~ {second person}
terror is all you feel, all that you remember. horror is all that surrounds you, all that you can see. freedom is a distant memory, lost and long gone. nightmares are what consume you.

darkness has taken the place of light and fear the place of happiness. nothing is right and nothing ever will be again. not in a world like this, so close to the edge and ready to snap at a moment's notice. like a mirror with a thousand cracks, shattering into millions of tiny shards, sharp as a frosty winter breeze. it can all happen just like that. but with all that's happening, you don't know how many would even notice. like when you are so accustomed to a noise you don't realise you can hear it, so many are used to it by now, so that the grand finale wouldn't impress them much at all. of course, being used to it takes away the terror none, and often you find yourself searching, reaching out for a way to end it. you never succeed.

everything around you, you wish it would stop. you keep waiting to awaken from this horrible dream, but you never do. you keep trying to close your eyes to it, become immune, but you never do. you keep wanting to save the ones that feel the same and hold them close, being brave for the both of you. you never do. you do not want to be called a coward and you do not want them to hate you. but when it is all like this, who can blame you? they are the same, hiding and hoping it will all go away. they can't stop it and neither can you. you try to be a hero but nothing will work, not when everything is coming for you, getting closer for every heartbeat. and the closer they come, the quicker your heart beats, and the quicker they arrive.

they are your biggest fears, the nightmares you have when your mind wanders beyond where you want it to go. your only real enemy is yourself, because each nightmare is your own creation, given life by your imagination, whether you want it to be real or not. the skill you wish to acquire most is the ability to mute your mind, or at least block the parts where it wanders. every time you think of something horrible, it will become real and hunt you down, killing any that get in the way. one of the many reasons you never help the cats around you. if you do, it means certain death.

thinking about it now, a tear rolls down your cheek as you lay in your hideaway, waiting for them to kill you. you can hear their footsteps and your heart is speeding up the pace. you don't know what they are or how your mind thought them up, but you wish it wasn't true. holding your breath, fear pumps through you as your mind begins to imagine what it might be...

you're trapped in this sweet little nightmare.

Words: 513

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next