Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's go DEFY TERROR

4 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Let's go DEFY TERROR - Page 9 Empty Let's go DEFY TERROR

Post by Brute Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

There was a city, flourishing, its people and their homes milling in the streets. Every day was a happy day. Yet, as a terror got stronger, the city grew weaker. Crimes happened more often. Children were kidnapped. Men, fighting for their families, died.   

It kept getting worse. The smaller crimes began happening every day. Grenade bombs, though old and worn, were used to blow up the environment and scare people into hiding. There was nothing to eat other than some food in the standing houses, and no water other than from the dirty faucets of deserted houses.  

They wanted to kill ALL. The elderly died. The children died. The fathers died, and then the mothers. Unmarried people died. Teenagers died. But a few persisted on having their grip on life.                                                    

LET'S GO DEFY TERROR
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Let's go DEFY TERROR - Page 9 Empty Re: Let's go DEFY TERROR

Post by Unforgiven~ Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 am

Haha, why did he pass out?
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: -
RP Activity: -
RP- Experience : -

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:53 am

OOC: Izzy. That's why. She has a terrific punch. :P

He was the one who saved Jack, you know, and so he got free range around the hotel once he got there. He was looking for the room Erica was in, but he found Theo and Izzy instead. Izzy beat him up and got out the door pretty fast.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats
RP- Experience : ★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:58 am

OOC: Okay, I will make a new character go find him

Darcy sighed, sitting on her bed and lacing her knee-high black boots up all the way. She then exited her room into the hallway, taking a short moment to stretch her thin arms and dust off her skin-tight black tank top. She walked casually down the hall, coming to a door that was open only a crack. She cocked her head to the side in slight confusion, opening the door cautiously and tensing her muscles. When she saw the inside, she merely sighed and walked over to Min-Su, passed out on the ground. She looked down at (him?) for just a minute before kicking him roughly in the side, "Get up!" she barked at him harshly.
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:13 am

OOC: Mh. :)

"Yaaah, chinchaa...What is it?" he squinted up at Darcy. Min-Su looked about fourteen, and he was. Not old enough to be getting himself into these kinds of scrapes. He wiped a little blood off his nose with his sleeve. "Don't kick, let me rest..."
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 am

Darcy rolled her eyes, becoming irritated, and kicked him again, harder this time. She smirked, "Oops." she chuckled, "Now get your a** off the floor already. Seriously, you look stupid." She told him, towering over him.
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:34 am

Min-Su looked as if he wasn't completely sure what she was saying. "Where is hyung?" he asked, dazed. "Let me tell you a secret...I need money. Bad. Don't kick...I am already very hurt."
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by CPT Revenge Unit #27 Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:19 am

"A glass of Orange Juice, a blood pack, and the ability to find out where that toxin expert is. Maybelle's running out of time, and she's definitely not helping by running away." He clenched his fist as hard as he could, which was insufficient force to lift even a pencil. He turned his head slightly to meet Hailey's gaze before properly responding to her question, "Just a glass of juice, if possible."
CPT Revenge Unit #27
Old Timer

Location : Mostly Omnipresent, more Omnipresent at dawn and dusk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:32 am

Darcy sighed again, kicking him even harder. She looked down on him, not a trace of sympathy in her eyes.

Hailey frowned, "okay. I'll be right back." She told him before leaving the room again and walking toward the kitchen. She took the jug of orange juice from the refrigerator and poured it into a small glass. The jug or what was left returned to the fridge and then she headed back toward the infirmary.
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Min-Su sighed and peeled himself off the ground, clutching his side. He pointed to the door.

"Right now! Go away! I now have bruises everywhere! Who told you to come in here and beat up the someone that saved someone from dying... "
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:50 pm

"Do you think I care?" Darcy rolled her eyes, "just get off the floor. I don't take orders from lazy brats."
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:14 pm

"Lazy?" he put his hand just below his swollen nose, and looked down. There was blood all down the front of his shirt. He wondered at her definition of 'lazy.' But he still stood up, not wanting to be kicked again.

"You are very annoying, ok?" Min-Su told her as he wiped his hands off on his jeans. "Very mean. I think you do not have friends, probably, because you are mean. I am sorry for you."
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:25 pm

"I don't do the whole pity thing, especially when it's obviously an insult. Just stop lying around on the floor." She hissed over her shoulder as she turned around, heading back into the hallway and toward her room on the fourth floor. She entered the small room and looked around, clenching her fists. She unclenched them and kept her eyes down, heading toward her bed at the other side and laying down to stare at the ceiling with a blank expression. She closed her eyes, trying to let sleep overtake her body.

OOC: She has problems, lol
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Min-Su watched her leave with an irritated expression. He shook his head. "So annoying..."

OOC: I see. Lol.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Darcy's dream
She was running through the forest, sweat rolling down her face and down her neck. She fell to her knees, gasping for breath and looking behind her. She attempted to rise to her feet again but fell, tripping over vines that weren't here before. She screamed and the scream came through the dream into the real world as she tossed and turned in her bed.
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by CPT Revenge Unit #27 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 am

In the infirmary, Jack attempted to sit up, but to no avail. He didn't have anywhere near enough strength to sit up yet, but he still tried to. Once again failing, he relaxed and closed his eyes as he waited for his orange juice to arrive.
CPT Revenge Unit #27
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:04 am

Hailey pushed open the doors and walked over to Jack again, orange juice in hand. She handed it to him with a smile, "Are you sure you don't need anything else?"
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 am

Erica clicked her tongue. "Nup. Not leaving. It's the wisest thing to do. If we escape, and they recapture us, then we'd be in even more trouble. What happens then? Plus, if Kat is captured, then she'd do the exact same thing. We're waiting for a certain opportunity to SAVE ourselves. This, what you're talking about, is an opportunity to kill ourselves." Erica sighed, looked at the now-awakened Kittie. "All boys are the same. They look the same and they thing the same."

Izzy leaped through a window and shinnied down a pipe to the ground. She spotted an open water pipe and jumped into it. She ran down a series of quadrats, then leaped across an expanse of water, nearly falling into the murk. Then she ran down a series of confusing hallways, taking a lot of wrong turns to get rid of anybody who was following her. Then, in one hallway, she walked slowly toward a figure in the shadows.

"They want you," she said. "Apparently they have a certain child, Maybelle, who is poisoned by a rather slow-kill type. They mean to find you, and get the remedy, then kill you. I think it's rather sketchy."

"Yes." The figure moved slightly. "Hm. I don't know. I only work in the arts of natural poisons, not synthetic ones. Suely they know that?"

When Izzy didn't answer, the shadow sighed. "Very interesting. Very, very interesting. I think it may be a common, easy-to-find poiron, like geranium. A common garden plant. Not lethal in small amounts. Perhaps she ate a whole meal of it-- then she would be dying. All this ruckus for a simple purpose! And I suppose she is a princess? This is New York, not London."
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:03 pm

Theo looked back at Erica. His eyes flashed. "Why do you keep saying stuff like that? You keep saying all this stuff you assume about me but you really don't know me at all. I don't know what happened to you so you don't trust men, but I wish you'd leave me out of your sick little stereotype," he said. Kittie, looking confused and very irritated, punched him on the arm, hard.

"Get along," she ordered. Theo sat back. She sighed. "Erica, don't be dumb. All boys don't look the same."

And suddenly, the both of them jumped. In a bathroom down the hall, Min-Su did, too. He turned off the faucet and looked at the mirror. The face he saw looked afraid. What was that scream? Maybe this kid had some sort of hero complex, but anyway, he crept down the hall, right toward the noise. He pictured that blind girl beating up another unsuspecting victim.

Soon Min-Su came to a door. Hailey's door. And he beat on it with both fists. "Do not worry!! I help you!" The boy grabbed onto the doorknob, but to no avail, so he threw his weight against it several times. Of course, had he had known it was Hailey's door, he wouldn't have been there.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 am

"Well, maybe not look the same, but think the same. 'We're going to go fight the world, and win!' Sure." Erica sighed. "We're not going anywhere. I don't know if Izzy is good or bad, or if Kat is good or bad. After all, Alex knew her best. I only came to know her through Alex."

Suddenly, a scream echoed down the hall, and Erica looked out of the room to see Min-Su creeping down the hallway. She laughed as she heard him pound on a door yelling that he would help somebody. "See, boys think they're some sort of heroes. They are wicked that way." Erica glanced at Theo, and, for a moment, that gaze held utmost fondness, and complete love. The moment only lasted a fraction of a second, and then Erica looked down and folded her hands in her lap.

OOC: I know what you're thinking: 'AWWWWWWW! Eric likes Theo!' xD
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:11 pm

OOC: *le gasp* Plot twist! (AWW♥️ Surprised )

Theodore chewed on this for a moment, exasperated beyond words. He wanted to explain to her that she couldn't just say stuff like that, generalizing and all, but he couldn't, because when he talked he was so vexed that he stuttered.

"W-what-whatever! Whatever, Erica...this, you're a misandrist." (Meanwhile he was oblivious to the completely non-misandristic look she had just given him.)
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:05 pm

"Well, obviously." But Eric blushed tomato red, but nobody could see because she was looking down. "A very accurate statement, Theo," she said sarcastically.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Theo backed off, not recognizing the sarcasm in her voice; he was just confused that she wasn't giving more of an argument. "You bet I'm accurate," he muttered.

Kittie looked between the two, shaking her head slightly, and sighed. "If you two are gonna argue I'm going back to sleep...no, I'm sleeping anyway, ok?  Theo. Don't lick me again."  She lay down against a wall this time. Theo felt suddenly awkward, since he was irritated at Erica, but she was the only one there for him to talk to.

"Uhmm..." he took a deep breath. "What do you think they'll do when...they find out...she escaped? Izzy, I mean. I guess...I don't know how far she can get blind, but..."
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by CPT Revenge Unit #27 Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 am

"Nah, I'm sure. Thanks for the help." He weakly lifted his arm and took the orange juice, which was a great task for him. He carefully poured some of it into his mouth whilst he reclined, then put it on the small table next to him.
CPT Revenge Unit #27
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Erica sighed exasperately. "Do you still think she's actually blind?" Eric looked at Theo in the eye, her hazel eyes full of seriousness. "She'll probably be killed, along with Kat, if they find them both. Honestly, Theo, sometimes you can be so stupid." She shook her head. "Kittie, you're a nice girl with one hell of a brother."

By this time, Izzy was taking the long way going back to the upside-down hotel.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:58 am

Kittie agreed sleepily:
"You're really the first of any of my friends to notice that. They all just thought he was the cutest little thing..."

Meanwhile Theodore could only gape at her--Erica, that is. He wondered how it was exactly that every time he had a conversation with her, he never knew what they were even talking about. First Izzy was blind, and now she wasn't...what?

He rubbed his forehead. "I'm really lost here...how would I know that? It's not like I go around kicking paraplegics to make sure they can't feel their legs! Why. Would I. Be. Suspicious. Of a blind person?"
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next