Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's go DEFY TERROR

4 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Let's go DEFY TERROR - Page 8 Empty Let's go DEFY TERROR

Post by Brute Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

There was a city, flourishing, its people and their homes milling in the streets. Every day was a happy day. Yet, as a terror got stronger, the city grew weaker. Crimes happened more often. Children were kidnapped. Men, fighting for their families, died.   

It kept getting worse. The smaller crimes began happening every day. Grenade bombs, though old and worn, were used to blow up the environment and scare people into hiding. There was nothing to eat other than some food in the standing houses, and no water other than from the dirty faucets of deserted houses.  

They wanted to kill ALL. The elderly died. The children died. The fathers died, and then the mothers. Unmarried people died. Teenagers died. But a few persisted on having their grip on life.                                                    

LET'S GO DEFY TERROR
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Let's go DEFY TERROR - Page 8 Empty Re: Let's go DEFY TERROR

Post by Brute Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:00 am

"Despise? Oh, it means dislike." Erica wondered if Kittie was uneducated. She seemed so.
---------------

"I got a B," Izzy sighed despondedly. "What's your most favourite thing that ever happened to you?"
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Kittie nodded and smiled. "Thanks. I guess I'm not that smart."

She said this comfortably. It wasn't a foreign concept to her, being kind of stupid. "Someone I knew said one time it was ok because I'm pretty. I guess he's right. I mean, I'm still alive, right?"

------

"Ok, ok, hold on. I haven't even answered your first question yet," Theo mumbled. "The answer is: I don't read books. And the best thing that's ever happened to me was getting my braces off in ninth grade..." The very thought of those painful years made him touch his teeth and wince. "You? What's the best thing that's ever happened to y--"

Click.

Before he could finish, the doorknob unlocked. Min-Su poked his head in. Theodore sprung up, grabbed him, and closed the door, so poor Min-Su was pinned against the back of it before he even knew what had happened.

"Hello, hi. Ow. Please do not kill me," said Min-Su.

"What do you want?" Theodore didn't sound exactly mean, just irritated. The kid realized this quickly and grinned.

"Oh! Tofu! Tofu, tofu, tofu! You will not hurt me! Okay! Great!"

"What?"

"Tofu! You do not believe in violence."

Theo sighed, and Min-Su tilted his head, probably thinking about how, despite their age difference, he was almost taller. He could probably take him. But Theo was fast, and he knew that in the time it would take to pry open the door open he'd be captured again. So instead he started wiggling.

"Izzy, hey, help me hold this kid. He's wiggling everywhere," Theo called over his shoulder.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats
RP- Experience : ★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 am

Erica smiled. "Well of course. I think you are pretty."
----------------------------
Izzy heard Min-su and said, "I hope you realize that your tongue is in your ear. Be careful. The sparrow flies with a broken wing."

Izzy walked over to Theo and the kid, tilting her head to pinpoint the sound, like an owl. Then, she speedily punched the kid about where his nose would be, bracing herself.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:34 am

Kittie yawned. "Yeah. I think I'm going to try and sleep just a little. Is that ok?"

----

To both boys' horror, Izzy's punch was spot-on. Min-Su screamed and wriggled even more, so Theo slapped a hand over the kid's mouth. It stifled the sound long enough for Min-Su to get the message, but when he took it away, they all found out the real reason he didn't believe in violence. And it had nothing to do with his vegetarianism.

Theodore had taken one look at the blood smeared over his hand, then at the red pouring down the korean boy's chin, and fainted right there.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:29 am

"Sure thing." Erica walked to a corner and sat down, crossing her legs.
--------------------------
To everyone's horror, Izzy smiled. "I hit him, didn't I?" She heard a thump and realized that Theo had fainted. She laughed, a nice laugh if it hadn't been for Min-Su's bleeding nose and passed-out Theo. "Weak ones! This is the broken city!" She staggered over to Min-Su and felt his body. She felt the blood dribbling from his face, and ran her fingers down to his stomach. Then, she ran her right hand back up and covered his mouth, and gave a hard punch to his stomach.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Min-Su froze, uncomfortable, as the blind girl read his body like braille, mapping him out so she could make the next punch. His nose was already swelling, closing off his air supply (he wondered the nose was broken; it sure felt like it). So when Izzy forced her hand over his mouth, he started to suffocate. In this way he, too, fainted--only, rather than hemophobia, it was caused by a toxic combination of oxygen depletion, bloodloss, pain, and fear. Theo stirred a little. Min-Su, however, wouldn't be waking up for a while.

But he had left the door unlocked.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 am

Izzy breathed in, then out, excitedly. The two had passed out of consciousness, and she was happy; she could remove her disguise, and find a way out of here.

She reached a hand up to her right eye, and removed clouded contacts that revealed stunning blue eyes. She removed the other one and put them into a small case. She went to check the door; it was unlocked. Ha! Escape from the prison was easy, but, unless she would find a map, the rest would be quite hard.

She crept down the hallway like a cat, quiet and cautious. She spotted a window, and wondered if it was open, then decided not to approach it just yet. She crouched behind a chair, upon hearing footsteps.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Is it too late to join?
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: -
RP Activity: -
RP- Experience : -

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Once Theodore woke up, he felt like he had...well, like he had dropped from five feet and seven inches and landed right on his head, which made sense because that's exactly what had happened. In the fall his head wound had opened right back up; so now not only did he have blood on his hands, but it was running down his neck, too. He muttered something incoherent and looked around.

First he noticed Min-Su slumped against the wall. Then he noticed that the door was cracked open. Then he noticed that he was alone.

"That little...! Ugh," He couldn't think of anything derogatory enough to call her. Izzy'd escaped without even waking him up. If one of the guards of the place had come, he would have been the blame for beating Jack Ike's savior into a bloody pulp. Maybe that was the reason she had done it, he thought. How cruel.

Theo grabbed his backpack, trying not to look at Min-Su, and headed out the open door.

He went quickly through the hallway and slipped  into the room where his sleepy blonde sister was dozing in the floor. Erica was sitting in a corner. He waved at her.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 am

(Unforgiven: It is certainly not too late to join! We keep making up a new character every few weeks anyways. Free-form rp. Feel free to make up a character, and no forms are required, just play the character. Read through the rps if you want to know what's happening, which is necessary, or, if you want a recap, ask anyone and we'll gladly give you one. Cheers and happy rp-ing!)

Erica put a finger to her lips, then noticed all the blood dribbling down his neck and staining his hands. She frowned, puzzled. "What's with all the blood?"

But she guessed the reason why Izzy wasn't with Theo. "Izzy escaped, didn't she? That's how you got out, right? I wonder what her prob is... I wonder why Kat accepted her in... or maybe she has a mental thing going, depressed or something... Kat's great with that kind of stuff... strange, though, these people wanting to capture Kat, get the remedy, THEN kill her... weird... though some people do some weird things... hard to imagine... then again, if this Mable DOES die, probably they'd want to kick some ass... well, if only we could contact Kat... she really does have a knack with young children..." Erica was thinking aloud. "She would want to help Mable anyway... oh, I wish they wouldn't kill her! She's so useful... even though Alex did ull her out of a mental thing earlier... that society really knocked heads together... no wonder Izzy's mental then, I guess she was part of that thing too... I wonder how we could escape the city? Probably not though until they have Mable all set to go..."

While Erica talked, Izzy crept closer and closer to freedom.

(Boy, twisted stuff! Love it!)
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Do you mind just a quick recap? My phone is wry slow and it would probably take hours to find out what's happening haha
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 pm

OOC: Oh! Oh! I'll do it! I'll do the recap! Ok.

What's happening is, Erica, Kittie, Theodore, John, and Izzy are being held prisoner in...well...it's much better explained by Unit:

CPT Revenge Unit #27 wrote: After about half an hour of walking, the group arrived at a pair of skyscrapers. One of them had been partially knocked over, with the upper half now serving as not only a bridge between the two, but essentially as a third building, upside-down between the two. The group entered the toppled building, the lobby of which appeared to suggest it was a hotel of some sort at one point.

That place. Yeah. The guys holding them there sent Jack Ike to capture Kat, because they believed she had poisoned a little girl named Maybelle. And since he was trying to steal Kat, the others got involved and Erica ended up trying to kill the guy. The group felt that they should be accordingly punished, I suppose, so they took them and here they are.

After awhile the above posts happened. :P

As Erica spoke, Theo joined her in her little corner place--quietly, so not to wake Kittie. He gave her a warning look not to talk so loud. "My wound from where James got me with that bat...it, uh, opened back up..." he explained, hoping she wouldn't ask why. He didn't want to admit that he had fainted.

Actually, if she did ask, he would lie.

"Anyway. Quit babbling and tell me if this looks bad. We should get out of here soon. Like, fast soon." Crouching down, Theo turned his head where she could better see the wound right above his ear.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:44 pm

OOC: Do you think I can play a few different people? One of which being someone of the group who captured you? A guard, persay?
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:38 pm

OOC: Of course you could. We all do. :P But if you made a guard character, I guess it would need to be pretty low ranking one that wouldn't know much, just so not to accidentally compromise Unit's plot if he ever does come back.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Ok

Hailey sighed, pacing the halls impatiently as she glanced at her watch at an interval of two minutes exactly. She paced more after looking to the watch, wishing for anything to happen. Though relatively safe in her home, she was still a low ranking guard and there was rarely occasion where she wasn't bored out of her mind and pacing.

I will add more people later, I just don't fully understand the situation at the moment.
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by CPT Revenge Unit #27 Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 pm

OOC: I'm still here, just waiting for Le character to heal. He got shot, remember? :P
CPT Revenge Unit #27
Old Timer

Location : Mostly Omnipresent, more Omnipresent at dawn and dusk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Want me to interact with your wounded character?
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:56 am

OOC: Oh yeah, Jack got shot. I forgot all about that. :P

"Oh, huh. Did you faint?" Erica was smiling mildly. When he bent down for her to see, Erica clicked her tongue approvingly. "He hit well. Thw wound is not extreme, but I hope you get the wound pressurized soon, or else you will lose a lot more blood. Here." Erica rummaged around in her jacket pockets, and pulled out a long strip of white cloth and wrapped it around and around Theo's head. Then she finished off the bandage with a strong knot. "There. Now you're set to go."
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by CPT Revenge Unit #27 Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:30 am

OOC: Sure, it'd probably help get him back in faster. He's in the medical bay two floors down, lying on one of the queen-sized beds. The bullet went up through his right armpit at point-blank, so it came out through the top of his shoulder. The shoulder's got a bandage wrapped around it, he's unconscious, and was previously on the verge of bleeding.
CPT Revenge Unit #27
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 am

Ooc- ok

Hailey walked through the halls, turning around the twisting corridor until she came to the infirmary. She looked at the large door for a moment and walked in, hands clasped behind her back. She saw (I don't really know the name) laying in a bed at te far side and walked over calmly. She stopped a foot away from his bed and gave a curt smile, "how are you feeling?" She asked.
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by CPT Revenge Unit #27 Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Jack's eyes fluttered for a moment. He was struggling to stay awake due to a lack of blood, but that was solving itself. Slowly. "Tired, mostly. That, and I can't feel my shoulder." He began moving the fingers on his in-shot arm's hand, trying to keep himself awake.
CPT Revenge Unit #27
Old Timer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Hailey nodded in understanding, moving a little closer to the bed he was occupying, "Would you like me to get you anything?" She asked.
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:57 pm

"I didn't ask for you to make me look like an Arab...And FYI, me and Izzy were playing around and I fell. Why would I faint?" he said, slightly miffed. He wondered if Erica could read minds. "If you wanna stay here and die, be my guest. But I'm gonna go wake up Kittie." Then Theodore slunk away before she could read any more of his thoughts.

He jogged Kittie's elbow. "Hey...wake up...wake up...wake up or I swear to God I will lick you." Half asleep, Kittie grumbled for him to stop. So he actually licked her, right on the bridge of her nose. She woke up squalling like her namesake an whaling on him with all her might. Theodore just laughed. He didn't ever laugh like that at anyone but his sister. Still she was far from appreciative.

"What are you even doing here! Why are you wrapped up like a mummy! I hate you! Come here so I can...ugh! Why couldn't you just wake me up like normal, huh? Why. Can't. You. Wake. Me. Up. Like. Normal!" This last sentence was said as she accentuated each word with a punch to his shoulder. He finished laughing and merged back into his usual self.

"It woke you up, didn't it? We're leaving. Or we'll try to. Come on."

"Is Erica coming?" she asked.

"I don't kn-"

"Earlier she said she didn't want to try and escape. So I'm not leaving." She blinked her blonde eyelashes decidedly. Theo rolled his eyes. "I'm not moving, Theo. I cross my heart and hope to die."
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:31 am

OOC: Would you like to have some character interaction, Tea?
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:41 am

OOC: Oh, um, well. The only character I have to spare is Min-Su, and he's passed out in a room across the hall from the one Erica, Kittie, and Theo are in. If that poor kid is ok for the job, then yeah. :D
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next