Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolfs Tail

3 posters

Go down

A Wolfs Tail Empty A Wolfs Tail

Post by Resaix Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 am

Lifting her head Resaix pulled her gaze slowly across her suroundings. Flicking her ears she lowered her head again to the rotting carcass before her. Maybe it wasnt a lot but it was something. Enough to keep her from starving anyway. She had to find something better though. She couldnt take much more of this surviving on scraps thing. Oh how she longed for the fresh sweet taste of deer...

Lifting her head once more the silver fae shook out her pelt and began to slowly move from the scraps of fur and bone left behind. Not much different from how she found it. She began to pad off slowly, back to her makeshift den, pausing at a distant but familiar howl. A hunters howl. The sound of it sent a wave of fear through her. But it was still distant. Maybe further than before? But maybe that was just wishful thinking....
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

http://rp-central.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Wolfs Tail Empty Re: A Wolfs Tail

Post by Fray Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Hala growled lowly, more to herself than anything... She was on her own now... For the first time in a long time she had no one watching her back. It hadn't fully sunk in yet. But it was bound to. Eventually... Right?

Her ears perking the large fae lifted her auburn head gaze turning to the horizon as a hunters howl sounded above the tree tops. She narrowed her eyes slightly a low growl rising in her throat before pushing herself up from the ground with a little huff. Shaking out her thick sandy pelt she slowly turned, gaze lingering on the tree line before swinging around to face forward, slowly padding off in the opposite direction. She wasn't one to run in the face of danger... but she wasn't exactly one to run toward it either...

[Okay so a brief background... Hala is an ex-Alpha and has recently left her pack. She is rather I'll tempered toward strangers due to a rough past and over protective of those who manage to get close to her as she doesn't want to lose anyone else, having lost plenty in the past.. Just wanted to let ya know...]
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Not Really Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★

http://ibsole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 am

Shaking out her pelt briefly, Resaix turned so as to travel away from the howl. Her powerful hind legs launching her from where she stood, perched atop a small incline, sending herself barreling toward an unknown destination. She had to run and thats all she knew. All she needed to know. As she raced away from the distant howls she payed little attention to where she was going, more focused on where she had been. So focused on the path behind her rather than before her, she very nearly barreled into the sandy fae's back.

Yelping, Resaix stumbled to a stop, just before plowing into the other wolf...

[Sorry, Sh** response... and lovely post. Sorry again on how long it took me to notice and reply.]
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 am

Hala flicked her ears back occasionally to the sounds of the howls. They didn't draw any closer but they still made her a bit nervous. She always had been rather paranoid... With a little huff the large fae continued her lonesome travels, trying to focus on the path before her and to never look back... What good would lingering in the past bring her? She had to look ahead not behind...

Her ears perking at an all to close yelp Hala paused, swinging her head around just as a smaller Fae slid to a stop before bumping into her rear. The wolf seemed startled and alarmed... which was probably the one thing keeping Hala from whirling around and attacking. Where she to see a stranger barreling toward her, her instinct was to defend her self. This one hardly seemed like a threat now though.

Lifting her head a little higher and narrowing her eyes, Hala slowly turned taking a step back from the stunned fae, her gaze slowly assessing her. A low growl rose in her chest and her lip lifted just slightly over her canines as she snarled toward the other wolf. "Who are you?!" she demanded, her alpha instinct demanding that she take dominance.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Spoiler:

Re blinked silently at the stranger before her, watching as the other fae slowly and almost cautiously turned, her head held high as she demanded to know who Re was. The smaller fae gave a little snort at the larger's attempt to show her dominance. She was surely of alpha blood. And yet she was all alone. Shaking out her pelt some Resaix took her sweet time in answering, sitting daintily down and traveling her gaze slowly over the wolf before her as though summing her up... something she had completed in the first few seconds of stopping.

"I'm Resaix... And you are?" she said, adding a bit of sass to her tone, purely intended to irritate the other wolf. Re may not have been a fighter but she sure knew how to find them... She couldn't stand how some put themselves over others claiming superiority... It was part of the reason she was being hunted in the first place. But only part of it...
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 pm

[Oh... my gosh... Thats beautiful! Thank you!]

Hala waited... and waited... as the stranger seemed to prosperously take her time in answering. It quite annoyed the larger she... She was used to getting immediate results. She gave a short impatient growl before the stranger finally answered.

"I am Hala. Daughter of Grace and Shade, sister of Blood-Fang the scourge of the north. I am a mighty alpha and you would be wise to address your superiors with more respect!" she barked harshly, her fur bristling.

[Sorry! Its short but I really haven't roleplayed in a long time... and couldn't think of how to drag it out... the whole Grace, Shade, and Blood-Fang part is part of a long back story to her... I'll try to explain it more later on in the RP.]
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Resaix tilted her head slightly at the wolfs words, nodding slowly and seriously. As the she told her she should show respect for her superiors however the young she scoffed standing back up and holding her own head high, though she was still a good head shorter.

"Well Hala, daughter of Grace and Shade, sister of Blood-Fang the scourge of the north... you may be an alpha... but wheres your pack? And even so you are not my alpha and therefore not my superior." Re barked right back with a defiant tone her tail swishing.
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Hala gave a short growl as the smaller wolf scoffed at her, leaning her head back some and holding a suspicious gaze on the small thing as she stood up, daring to hold her own head high. Who did she think she was...

At her words though Hala found some of her anger and disgust toward the small wolf subsiding as she was over come by what could only be described as shock. Never in her home land has she been spoken to like that! Even those who did not lay within her pack and perhaps wanted to even kill her... they had at least shown her respect still. These southern wolves... so different, so rude. She was left speechless...
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Re stood silently a moment longer, lifting a brow at the wolfs... at Hala's silence. Cuffing lightly she turned away from the stunned wolf to continue on her way. "Well it was lovely chatting, we should do it again soon!" she called back sarcastically.
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Hala blinked as the wolf scoffed at her again and turned away, giving her no more regard. Narrowing her eyes slightly Hala gave a low growl as the wolf called back. "Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" she snapped, lunging after her. She skipped around her to come and stand in her path.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Re gave an exuberant sigh as the she wolf came after her, stopping and letting her skip around her to stand in my path. "Oh? Are you sure about that?" she asked, not even trying to hide her annoyance. "'Cause you weren't saying much before." she snapped slightly.
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Hala growled, her temper rising and her patience shortening as the wolf continued to sass her. "I should kill you just on principle! Or perhaps simply maim you to teach you a lesson. I will not be so blatantly disrespected by some southern mutt!" Hala growled outraged, bearing her fangs toward the small fae.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:33 pm

At the wolfs words Re's eyes flashed angrily as she lifted her head a little higher and adjusted her stance. It wasn't the threat to kill her... or even the threat to maim her... it was this wolfs view of the south. All northern wolves were the same. Their large packs, their rules, their legends... their manners! They automatically looked down upon any wolf from the south. Perhaps their packs were smaller... and a bit more savage... but that didn't mean this wolf was any better than her or anyone down here! Letting out a low savage growl the she took a half step forward.

"Look Hala... Maybe you're some big shot Alpha in the north... but you're not in the north now are you? You're in the south now. And I'm still not seeing a pack. If anyone should be showing anyone respect you should be showing it to me!" Re snarled before nearly biting her tongue... She was treading on dangerous ground. "There are different rules down here northerner and you better learn them before you lose that pretty head of yours. Because speak down upon others the way you are and they wont be half as kind as I have been. They would have your tongue for speaking such vile words."  she warned, holding a hard glare on the other she despite that she stood in her shadow.
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Hala found herself once again taken off guard by the small she wolf as the fae now turned from almost cheery and perhaps a bit annoyed, to just down right savage. Tilting her ears back slightly Hala took a half step back giving off a small defensive growl as the wolf came closer. At the mention of her missing pack a bit of Hala's demeanor dropped as she became a bit sullen. She only half listened to what the other wolf said from there, her thoughts drifting off some... When Resaix was finished Hala took a low sigh, lowering her head some.

"You're right..." she growled lowly, the words tasting sour in her mouth. "I am an Alpha without a pack and that is no alpha at all... but its all I know. The only way I know how to act. I am not used to being on my own... haven't been since... well I don't think I have ever truly been alone, I have always had someone. And I have certainly never been past the northern boarder, but it is the only place I could go. I know things are different and I have a lot to learn... its just not easy for me to let go of my old ways..." she grudgingly admit. She didn't know why she was admitting it to this small wolf... but who else was there she could talk to?

[Just FYI... I love the whole separation of North and South we have worked into this. ^-^]
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:23 pm

(((I haven't noticed this since now... may I join?))
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:26 pm

(You certainly may. ^-^)
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:56 pm

A jet-black femme strolled through the woods as if they were her own. Her green eyes smirked all by themselves, for her face yielded no emotion. The forest, all the forest, was considered to be her turf. By her, of course, but definitely not by others. She was determined to change that.

Only a year ago, she had been in a northern pack. Her alpha had not necessarily been nice, and he was also superstitious. This fem happened to be the only black pup in the litter, taking after her grandfather with her coat, and her father with her piercing emerald eyes. Because she was a black wolf, she was put into the rank of omega, thanks to her overly kind father. There she was left, tortured every day, until she finally escaped. From then on, she hated packs. Only the weakest wolves would choose to be in a pack. Alphas were the weakest, and therefore the black fem's target. She became a hunter of wolves; the wolf was her prey, especially the alphas, for she never forgot what an alpha did to her, to ruin her life.

She had killed before, and she would again.

The black brutale sniffed the air eagerly; she smelled wolf. She bared her teeth, feeling the sharpness of her ivories. The fem peered through the foliage, and, upon spotting two female wolves, one silver, one brown, she immediately began thinking which to kill first. She snapped softly to herself, "Later." For now, she had to size them up, by speaking with them.

The fem stepped forward, through the branches, and moved herself quietly forward. In a habit, she began walking in a circle around the two wolves. Her face was neutral, but one could not say the same for her pools. The emeralds looked at the two with the utmost disgust, and a suggestion of something bad was held in those green pools. The black fem completed a circle around the two, then sat down a little ways from them. "So. Nice day," she began, a little indication to what she meant to do wiggling through her sarcastic words.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:22 pm

(Oh my gosh lovely post! I was just getting ready to post my own but then got the notification of a post before me so now I have to completely re think things! Not a bad thing mind you!)

Re held her suspicious gaze on the opposing female, attempting to hold her head high and mighty despite how short she fell in comparison. She awaited some harsh reply from the fem... a snap of her jaws, a vicious growl... perhaps even an attack. It surely wouldn't end well for Re if it came to that. She wasn't defenseless but fighting wasn't her forte. However she was simply to proud to back down, much as Hala seemed to be... So imagine her surprise when the she wolf before her lowered her head in shame and spoke softly now.

Re's ears were perked and her eyes wide with her surprise. Her jaw parted just slightly but no words passed her maw. When she finished she closed her mouth once more, her stance relaxing some as she calmed, any agitation and aggression she may have felt toward the wolf now gone. Opening her mouth and sucking in a breath to speak Re intended to offer the she some advice and encouragement. The caught of movement from the corner of her eye however halted her words as her head whipped around at the arrival of another fem. This one holding a black coat. She moved casually from her cover, slowly stalking around the two her stance not particularly alarming however Resaix was put on edge. Her eyes narrowed some and her stance stiffened as her gaze followed the wolfs path carefully until she came to rest off to the side, sitting casually. A movement innocent enough... but her eyes screamed something else.

With the new encounter sitting to their side, Re turned so that she may fully face this new arrival. She found it more alarming to have this stranger on her side than it was to have Hala on her side... Especially after getting a peek at a more vulnerable side of the large tan she wolf. At the strangers innocent enough yet malicious sounding words, Re gave a short stiff nod of her head. "It certainly is." she said kindly in return, ignoring the sarcasm in the other wolfs tone. Though Re's gaze remained cold and hard toward this unknown stranger and her suspected intentions. "And who might you be stranger?" She asked in the same kindly tone, though there seemed to be a bit of a bit to the words.
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:05 am

Hala kept her gaze down cast as she forced out her confession. She felt as though she was showing a more vulnerable side of herself... and that was just something that she didn't do... When she finished however and was met with silence she forced herself to glance up expecting the worst. She was rather shocked to find that the opposing she wolf seemed more relaxed than anything. She hadn't known what to expect but it hadn't been this.

Before she could receive a response to her statement however Hala's gaze was pulled to yet another she wolf as she stalked from the bushes. The wolfs pitch black coat and over all stature had the large wolf momentarily stricken with fear. The first and only thought to occur to her was 'Rue'. Surely it couldn't be anyone else... But no... At the sight of the wolfs emerald green eyes the she relaxed some once more, abandoning her state of fear to take on a defensive stance.

Her gaze followed the new wolf attentively and she turned so as to be in a position where she could face both of the she wolves, leaving neither of them behind her or beside her. All vulnerability lost as she mentally prepared herself for the worst... She let Resaix do the talking... for now. She was ever so bad at introductions. She just didn't like strangers...
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:58 pm

(Hey, I'll rp Thursday, but after that I can't garantee when I'm going to rp next, as my school computer is broken. Cheers!)
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:18 pm

[[No worries. I have been caught up in working on the site. So haven't been to concerned about roleplaying at the moment.]]
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 pm

"Oh, you wonder who I am. Hm." She seemed to be nice and innocent on the outside, but really she was calculating how and what of the wolves, which would be confusing to all others. But she was determined. She had heard some of the conversation, about how Northerns were so stuck-up and the alpas were in the clouds. That was true; alphas are stuck-up and in the clouds, and they order all other wolves to do whatever they happen to wish. Do this! Do that! I'm the Alpha! Do it quickly! Scarborough had always hated that. But now... now was her chance. The wolves before had always been mindless creatures, but this was an alpha, an actual alpha, she could dispose of.

"Why, I am Scarborough, of the forest. And, who are you?" She spoke with caution, choosing her words carefully. Any mistake, and her plan may not fall through.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:08 pm

[[Sorry but this post is mostly background info I guess... Explaining some of her past... Wasn't sure how to make this reply so I just started typing and this is where it led.]]

Hala's lip pulled back slightly as a low growl rippled through her throat. She knew this type... Smarter than she looked. Cunning. Calculating. Violent... It reminded her of her dear sister in law Rue. How her malicious brother had managed to stop killing long enough to actually find a mate was still beyond her. Then of course he had gone and picked the most violent of the lot. But what else was to be expected... Well dealing with them was certainly one thing she wouldn't miss from her past life.

As the cunning she wolf spoke Hala found herself unable to hold the same amount of decency as Resaix had. But this wolf had her on edge and she couldn't help herself.

"I am Hala." She snapped quickly, biting her tongue before she managed to spill out the same line from before about her ancestry and her previous pack rank. She wasn't that wolf anymore and she wasn't in her home land either... She was learning to deal with it and she was learning fast. She only hoped it was fast enough.

"I'm just passing through." She finally said after the brief pause in which she made her resolve, some of her aggression fading, though she was no less on edge. She was as suspicious as ever. But charging head first with fangs and claws was perhaps not the best move to make in this strange land. She had been raised as most northerners that the south was a savage place... But was the north really much better? He had been living most of her life in fear.

Afraid of the great packs in constant battle for the land, not caring who they cut down. Afraid of the winter and the starvation it brought, that there wouldn't be enough food for her, let alone her pack. Afraid of her own brother... He had already slain one of their siblings not to mention their step siblings... their mothers secret family. And he wanted her dead next...

And what had she done to protect herself? She had grown cold. Suspicious of a stranger with a smile. She had made friends and built a pack. One large enough to challenge even some of the great leaders. She had allied herself with anyone she could just for the power and what had it resulted in? A stab in the back. Really she should have seen it coming... It had gotten to a point where she hadn't been able to trust those that were supposedly loyal to her. The only ones she had trusted were Star and Ghost... but even they hadn't been able to protect her.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:06 pm

"Oh. Well." Scarby shrugged. "Hi Hala. I'm just passing through, too." Now, that was true, considering the fact that she just wanted to get done with a few alphas, then back on out and commit suicide somewhere.

Scarby sat down. "Where are you from? I'm from Idaho." Now, that was NOT true, as Scarby was from Maine and only Maine. But it was alright. She knew that Idaho was a desert, and it was hot.

The black femme showed no emotion whatsoever. The glint in her green eyes yelled REVENGE, but that was all. As she spoke, she bared her ivories, white and sharp, but, no the unkeen eye, no aparent statement of eagerness for death was made. To the unkeen eye, Scarborough was an innocent wolf. She was, in fact, very much not, but she hid her violent streak well.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down