Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey

3 posters

Go down

Hey Empty Hey

Post by Ink Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:18 am

Hey, how's it goin'?
I'm a pretty frequent RPer around a couple of sites.

Generally I'm most at home with Superheroes and Fantasy though I can do nearly anything.

I read comics a lot, write em for a living, and produce videos for teh Interwebz. Nice t' meetcha.
Ink
Ink

http://ThatRuled.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Empty Re: Hey

Post by Brute Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 am

Hey Ink!

I'm Brute, and even though I'm not necessarily brutal, I tend to include select language and violence when I RP. I'm currently in the two of the single active RPs on this site, Genesis Chronicles and Let's Go Defy Terror. The latter is the only one open to all newcomers, unfortunately.

Anyways, see ya 'round!! :D

Last edited by ::Brutality:: on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:11 am

Hello Ink and welcome to URP. Unfortunately we are not the most active site, with only a handful of members who get on to RP. Hopefully you will help us bring that around however. ;P

Please don't hesitate to get to know anyone they are quite friendly and I am sure someone would love to start an RP if not include you in one of the ongoing ones. Myself included, though my main reason for being here is to try and pick this place up... get it on its feet some in our admins absence. Sadly limited in this but doing what I can. Please feel free to address me with any questions, comments, concerns, ect.

Thank you for joining us and I hope you stick around!
-Fray
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Not Really Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★

http://ibsole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content