Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced roleplay permission thread!

+11
~SnowDrift~
Tealight
Haruhi Fujioka
morph.
Chickengirl21
Poisoned <3
Night Whispers
~Wings~
~Mooneh~
Pandabear
Unforgiven~
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! - Page 3 Empty Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Unforgiven~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where you can fill out the form below and then you can post it and if a moderator or administrator says it, you can post on the advanced roleplay!

Code:
Username~
How long have you been a roleplayer~
How much experience do you have~
Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: -
RP Activity: -
RP- Experience : -

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am

Username~
jabberwocky

Ahhh...Four years now?

Like I said, four years of experience~ I've been writing stories longer than that, if that counts for anything ;)

Roleplay sample~
(This is an excerpt from a roleplay post on another site, so it may not make much sense. I believe it is a good example of my roleplaying skills though. Tell me if you need something better. I'm happy to oblige~)

A young, lean doe carefully walked through the forest, keeping its weight off of one leg. Constantly it turned its head left and right, ears always perked up and swiveling to listen for danger. It had broken its leg and now infection had set in. Its tiny herd had left it not long ago, and now it was alone. The poor animal was a perfect target for the various predators that roamed this dark forest of pines.

Sylvus was one such predator. She had stayed in her cool cave during the day with nothing to do. It was too warm outside right now, and her thick fur sucked in the heat and made it stay there. It was uncomfortable to hunt during the day, and so now she prowled the forest, looking for some poor animal that would fall prey to her claws. After taking a short moment to sniff at the air, she found the scent of the weak deer and headed off in its direction, grateful that she was downwind of it, and it upwind of her.

It was not long before the Kopie came upon the injured animal, her paws silent on the forest floor as she slid forward, tail parallel to the ground. It would be an easy kill. She would be able to eat her fill too, since there weren’t other dragons around to scavenge from from her catch. The dragon crouched, her muscles coiling like springs before she leaped at the deer, landing with her claws catching its back, taking it down. Before it could cry out, she killed it and settled down to eat.

Back to top Go down

Advanced roleplay permission thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: Advanced roleplay permission thread!

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:34 am

Both of you give it five mintutes and then go to the advanced
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by morph. Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Username~
::morph
::Around two yeras or so

::Like I said, around two years ^^ Ive been writing, mostly short stories and poems of course.[center]

[center]Roleplay sample~(at least 6 sentences).
::Aphria came to stand beside her mate, eyes narrowing in distaste. It certainly hadn't change. It was like she was living some nightmare...the only thing to complete it was Staunton cackling as he stood over his kit with a dead Gale near by.

Entwining her tail with the tom's as if for reassurance, the she-cat shook her head slowly.

"If it's anything like it used to be, we better get ready for a fight." She sighed.

Though she didn't want to be here, the black feline wasn't as nervous as Gale for some reason. Her blue orbs were hard, taking in their surroundings with cold calculation. She had no real reason to fear this place. She just hated it.
morph.
morph.

http://warriorcatsrpg.com under morphine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Give it 5 minutes and go to advanced
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruhi Fujioka Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 am

Username~
Haruhi Fujioka

About four years, :P

Well, on the WCRPG I am advanced. I've been considered advanced for a few months now.

Roleplay sample~
A small, fragile appearing she-cat exited her housefolk's den, her nails clanking lightly on the stone steps. She lightly jumped down them; any Twoleg or cat would be able to tell that she had done this many times before.

Her tortoise-shell pelt appeared lighter as the sun shone on it. The black looked almost grey and the orange seemed to glow. The white remained the same, thought.

She stretched, pushing her forelegs further back and her front forward, enjoying the warmth of the sun soaking through her fur, warming it and the skin under her pelt.

"See you later, Cleo." A Twoleg cooed in his unusual voice. He stood at the den door then stepped back, closing it. Cleo sighed, pulling her legs back so she could stand normal.

As he gaze drifted around she took in a deep breath. She loved the scent of the outdoors: Grass, flowers, prey, and the faint scent of the near-by forest. She parted her jaws in a large yawn and began walking down the gravel path, her ears twitching at the crunching noise.

Cleo got used to the crunching and her ears stopped moving. She quicked her pace, running swifty off the path and to the road. She loved the wind in her fur.

The she-cat was so caught up in the wind in her fur and the scents around her she didn't see or hear the approaching Monster. "No!" She screeched, turning her head towards it. She ran to the side but she was too late. She jumped away but it's paw stepped on her foreleg.

Cleo yelped loudly in pain as the Monster went on, not noticing her. She rolled onto her side and glanced at her leg and her eyes widened. Blood pooled beside it and it looked crushed. Thought it looked painfull she felt no pain.

"No. No, no, no.." She murmured, dragging herself onto the sidewalk. She lifted her paws up to cover her eyes. Thought her eyes were covered she closed them tight, laying in the middle of the sidewalk.

A trail of blood had followed her from where she had drug herself from; a small pool of blood was left there, a new one forming next to her leg on the sidewalk. She just lay there, waiting, hoping, someone will find her in time.
Haruhi Fujioka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:02 am

Username. - Hungry Pigeon
How long have you been a roleplayer? - About two years; yes, most of my RPing was done underage. Haha. But I'm legal now! Woo!(:
How much experience do you have? - Well, I started on WCRPG, but eventually quit and went onto roleplaying on Forumotion. I didn't appreciate the vulgar language on that site [ which, might I add, was mainly 10, 11, and 12 year olds speaking like that ] and took my leave. Then I went onto proboards, where I was made staff on three sites. I roleplayed on four throughout the year. Not at the same time, of course. It was great..until the sites died. Soon I stopped RPing Warriors, because I got serious about getting to know God, and the whole starclan thing was just...not for me. So I went on an invisionfree site to practice my craft, but no one ever posted, so I slowly drifted away from it. I also have my own site, which I haven't really tried to gain members for yet. :O
Oh me, I didn't realize how many sites I've been on until now..haha. Hopefully this site will remain active <3
Roleplay sample. - Ok, this is wierd, but I'm actually using the reply to the sample Haruhi posted. I didn't even realize she had posted here when I decided to use it. XD
Click here! (:

Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Both of you give it five minutes before going to advanced
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ~SnowDrift~ Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Username~
~SnowDrift~
Probably around 2 years, maybe 2 and a half.
Well, I've been writing for three years. I've been roleplaying advanced and semi-advanced for six months. I have to say, I'm always getting better.
Hopefully this is good enough >_<

[center]Zephyr paused, heartbeat quickening. There it is. The Falls. Rocky cliffs surrounded a misty waterfall, cascading into the cerulean pool below. The midday Sun was positioned just perfectly, creating bands of color surrounding the falling water. Zephyr's forest green orbs scanned every inch of the beautiful scene in front of her. A slight breeze was blowing, ruffling her cream-colored fur slightly.

She stepped forward, the damp grass tickling the pads on her paws. The former RiverClan she-cat was the first to journey here. The many legends surrounding this place all claimed it was impossible to find. "Wow. Looks like I proved everyone wrong."

All of her senses alert, Zephyr cautiously investigated the clearing. There were interesting scratches in the rock by the falls. Three were very distinct. Perhaps made by an animal's claw? She turned a corner and found a dark cave. "Interesting..." she whispered to herself. Then Zephyr spotted a pair of glowing, copper eyes. Startled, she stepped back.

The mountain lion sprang at her, pinning the large (yet still smaller) she-cat under its giant paws. Zephyr closed her jaws around its ankle, listening to the sickening crunch of bone. The mountain lion yowled in pain, then lunged towards her throat. She ducked out from under it, pulling its hind legs out from under it. The large feline went crashing. Unable to recover quickly from its broken ankle and face full of dirt, Zephyr began running for the falls.

She reached the water's edge, leaping into the pool. After plunging into the cool water, her head soon broke the surface. Zephyr paddled to the center. The mountain lion was pacing the edge of the rocky pool. Looks like being half RiverClan has its perks.
~SnowDrift~

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 am

Give it 5 minutes
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by katy719 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Username~katy719
How long have you been a roleplayer~On this site-one day|on other sites- over a year
How much experience do you have~ I am advanced in WCRPC and can write advanced if I choose.
Solarpaw was excited. Today was the day when she would finally be able to leave the camp! She had been relishing this day for weeks, even months. She was standing just outside the camp entrance, ready, when a butterfly caught her eye. Having been a kit so recently, she felt an urge to chase after it. No, she told herself sternly. Then her instincts got the better of her and she followed it. She followed the colorful butterfly until she reached the river near the edge of the territory. She was Thunderclan, so she was a little bit wary being so close to the water. Thankfully, the stepping-stones were close by and she crossed into Riverclan territory. Not two seconds after she crossed, she saw a young tom. Solarpaw immediately ran back towards the stepping-stones, but he stopped her. "Wait," he called after her. She ignored the plea and went straight back across the river and back towards the camp. I'll never chase a butterfly again, she vowed.
katy719
katy719

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Fri May 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Username~ Brutality
How long have you been a roleplayer~ maybe since last fall... but don't underestimate me. I can make a hamster's simple life become WILD.
How much experience do you have~ advanced
This is about one of my fav charries, a friendly wolf named Moonlighthowl, and is a reply to another post.

Moon was dozing off when she smelled and heard another wolf come into the clearing. She heard the wolf ask for marigold. Then Moon smelled blood. Was the wolf injured? Moon opened her eyes to see. Yes, the wolf had her paws cut, probably by sharp rocks. Moon shuddered. She had seen some pretty sharp rocks on the way to this place. "Scary," Moon muttered. But then she smelled something else: A faint smell of food, probably a mouse or something. Moon licked her lips hungrily. All the "prey" she'd seen going here was some half rat-half dragon rodent-- whatever that is. She'd seen some pretty cool creatures, too, but the ugly things far outnumbered the nice things.

The wolf needed marigold. Moon knew marigold. In fact, she knew most herbs, even though she was a scout, but she didn't use them a lot, so she was beginning to forget them. Moon smiled sadly, as she remembered her best friend, now lost, teaching the various herbs that healed. "This one, dandelion, is the easiest to find, and can also substitute for food when you don't have any." Then Moon shook her head. Why was she thinking of food??? If she wanted to help the wolf, she could, by finding marigold for her. She searched for a memory in the deepest, most darkest, depths of her mind. She pulled back a fleeting image, but that was all.

Moon couldn't even remember what marigold looked like??? You are unbelievable, she thought to herself. Then she turned her head. Not far from where she was, a scrawny bush of shriveled up yellow and orange flowers sought to grow in the dim light, but obviously wasn't going to persist very long. Moon walked silently through the trees to the bush. With her claws, she snagged some twigs-- leaves, flowers and all-- and dragged them to where she stood. Moon picked up the bunch of dying flowers and walked over to the hurt wolf through the dense scrub. The wolf was just in the clearing, so Moon dropped her bundle, and gently tugged the wolf's tail, saying, "Behind you" and then Moon trotted silently away, trying not to trip on any rocks in her path. When she looked back once, she saw the wolf watching her. Then, Moon decided it was time to make a run for it. She went as quietly as she could back to her old place, where she flopped down and closed her eyes. This was going to be a long day. And she was already tired??? Moon snarled and shunned her thoughts from her mind.
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy ~ Tue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Username~
Cloudy ~
Since October, 2012
I'm an advanced Role player

A long shadow had been sent down from the dark sky abive Battery City. The skys were dark, blocking most of the shiny yellow spots in the sky; stars. It was just about to turn Midnight, when everyone was asleep. Curfew was at Ten, so no exceptions. Nothing ever exciting really happened here down in Battery City. It was mostly machines than the actual people. They had machines for everything now! Making your food, bathing, checking up on work, and even doing your own job was done for you. Just pressing a few simple buttons a day and you're done!

But tonight, oh buddy! Something would change and set the mechanic city in shambles. That shadow? It was a gift sent down from a dying star. It had watched over the city for years, and pitied it's way of life. So the shadow had landed in a park nearby, caution tape around it in case anyone tried to sneak in. It got to it's feet, and looked around with curiosity. A street lamp dimly set the mood for the shadow, but it showed something different.

It was a girl! She had bright yellow hair, like the actual color from a crayon. With orange and red thin streaks in it, making it have a burning attitude to it. Her eye's were a dark stormy blue and alert as ever. She was different all right from the natural bred city folk. With dark brown hair and Brown eye's; she stood out the most. She wore a long flowy skirt with blue and purple flowers over it, and a pink blouse. My... my name is... Stargirl. She thought to herself, and scampered on out. Under the caution tape she ducked, and out into a random alley. She found a bench, and settled there for the night. Little did anyone know; not even Stargirl herself...

Would change this city's fate.
Cloudy ~
Cloudy ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy ~ Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Bump!
Cloudy ~
Cloudy ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:08 pm

All of these forms are great!! Katy719, Coudy, and Brutality, give it a few minutes and then you can go to advanced boards
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:51 pm

I got permission to post in the advanced roleplay a while agoe but it wont let me
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:29 pm

You weren't added to the group then... I'll see if I can do it myself though I am going to guess I don't have the power... You would have to PM Unforgiven then.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats
RP Activity: Not Really Active

http://ibsole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Advanced RolePlay is being suspended for a short time while I work on the forum. When it is set back up there will be new requirements for it and those who have previously applied will have to apply again. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats
RP Activity: Not Really Active

http://ibsole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3