Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advanced Membership

+3
Brute
~Wings~
Fray
7 posters

Go down

Advanced Membership Empty Advanced Membership

Post by Fray Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:19 am

So do you think you have what it takes to become an advanced member? To be one of the big kids? Well reply to this topic with your application and wait for approval. The application form can be found at the very bottom. An example of the application can be found before that. Honesty is key for your application! Once your application has been accepted, you will be added to the advanced group and able to post in the advanced section. Please note that all advanced RPs will require a minimum of 5 sentences, or basically a paragraph (which in reality isnt asking a lot for an advanced RP). Frequently posting short replies in this section could result in you being kicked from this group. In which case you will have to submit another application to rejoin.

Guest's Application

-GENERAL-
Some general information to see how you  view yourself in roleplaying.

How long have you been RPing?
Your info here.

On a scale of 1-5 what would you rate your RP skill?
Your info here.

In a literate and 'advanced' topic, how many paragraphs do you think you can average?
Your info here.

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-
An example of an advanced character submission form.
THE FORM BELOW IS THE MINIMUM. YOU MAY EDIT IT TO FIT DIFFERENT SPECIES OR HAVE MORE INFORMATION. BUT WHAT IS LISTED BELOW MUST BE INCLUDED.

Name: Your info here.
Nicknames: Your info here.
Species: Your info here.

Hair Color: Your info here.
Eye Color: Your info here.
Appearance: Your info here.

Personality: Your info here.
-Dislikes: Your info here.

Parents: Your info here.
Siblings: Your info here.
Step Siblings: Your info here.

Spouse: Your info here.
Children: Your info here.

-OTHER-
Some additional requirements.

Would you be able to provide a minimum of a paragraph (5+ sentences) to any advanced thread?
Your info here.

Do you have an example of an advanced post (on this site) which we could read? If yes please provide its link.
Please link directly to that post and not just the topic. To do so find the post. Click edit. Click send. Copy the URL and paste.

Your info here.

If you do not have an example linked above, or could not get a proper link, please provide a brief RP example (minimum of 5 sentences) using the character you created above.
Your info here.

The code for the application...

Code:
[center][b][size=18][Your Username Here] Application[/size][/b]

[font=Impact][b]-GENERAL-[/b][/font]
[size=9][i]Some general information to see how you  view yourself in roleplaying.[/i][/size]

[b]How long have you been RPing?[/b]
[i]Your info here.[/i]

[b]On a scale of 1-5 what would you rate your RP skill?[/b]
[i]Your info here.[/i]

[b]In a literate and 'advanced' topic, how many paragraphs do you think you can average?[/b]
[i]Your info here.[/i]

[font=Impact][b]-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-[/b][/font]
[size=9][i]An example of an advanced character submission form. [/i][/size][/center]

[center][font=Arial Black]Name: [/font][font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Nicknames:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Age:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Gender: [/font][font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Species:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]

[font=Arial Black]Hair Color:[/font] [i]Your info here.[/i]
[font=Arial Black]Eye Color:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Appearance:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]

[font=Arial Black]Personality:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]-Likes:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]-Dislikes:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]

[font=Arial Black]Parents:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Siblings:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Step Siblings:[/font] [font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]

[font=Arial Black]Spouse: [/font][font=Courier New][i]Your info here.[/i][/font]
[font=Arial Black]Children:[/font][font=Courier New] [i]Your info here.[/i][/font][/center]

[center][font=Impact][b]-OTHER-[/b][/font]
[size=9][i]Some additional requirements.[/i][/size]

[b]Would you be able to provide a minimum of a paragraph (5+ sentences) to any advanced thread?[/b]
[i]Your info here.[/i]

[b]Do you have an example of an advanced post (on this site) which we could read? If yes please provide its link.
Please link [u]directly to that post and not just the topic[/u]. To do so find the post. Click edit. Click send. Copy the URL and paste.[/b]
[i]Your info here.[/i]

[b]If you do not have an example linked above, or could not get a proper link, please provide a brief RP example (minimum of 5 sentences) using the character you created above.[/b]
[i]Your info here.[/i][/center]

NOTE: This application may be updated at any time by an administrator. An update of the application will not effect those who have already applied.

Last edited by Fray on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Not Really Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★

http://ibsole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Advanced Membership Empty Re: Advanced Membership

Post by ~Wings~ Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:26 am

If you do not mind, can you post an example? I don't know about others but the beginning has me confused and concerned. It sounds like you want personal information. No one should give personal information out over the internet, is why I am concerned.
Thank you, Fray.

~Wings~
~Wings~
~Wings~
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 am

Hello Wings.

I am not asking for personal information I am asking for personal opinions on how you view and would rate your own personal roleplaying skill. Personal information would be asking for something like address, email, pictures... Which should NEVER be given out over the internet. If it would make you feel better I would be happy to do the first part as an example.

Fray's Application

-GENERAL-

I have been roleplaying for a few years now. Probably close to five I would say...

Probably about a four (4). I like to think I am kind of advanced but I know there are those out there way better than I am.

In a literate and 'advanced' topic, how many paragraphs do you think you can average?
I would say I could average a good 2-3 paragraphs. There are definitely those posts that are a lot longer and I can't seem to stop typing then there are those were I struggle for even a few lines but I would say 2-3 is a good middle ground for me.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 am

Do the people who already did an earlier version of the advanced members applications, do they have to do it again?
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 am

Yes. Those who applied previously will have to apply again. We are basically restarting the whole advanced RP 'program'. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:43 am

Ok, am I hallucinating, or is that my name up there? Just making sure I didn't click a weird mod button or something.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:02 am

... I see my name there...

Now note to self: submit an advanced application.
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

http://rp-central.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Weird. Is it an automated thing, Fray? That's scary.
Tealight
Tealight

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 pm

I believe it is and I think that is very cool! I was just looking for this but I couldn't find it anywhere until I started stalking all of the boards on the site.... I MEAN.... started going through new posts.... Haha
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: -
RP Activity: -
RP- Experience : -

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:33 am

Yes it is an automated thing. XD It shows everyone their username. And it is the only time I have used it so far so you won't fin anything with looking. ;)
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:43 am

Here's mine before I forget:

Brutality's Application

-GENERAL-
Some general information to see how you view yourself in roleplaying.

Since the fall of 2012.

About 3.5. I don't do a whole lot of extremely long rps.

More than five. In terms of words, 200, sometimes 500.

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Name: Dahlia Rector
Aliases: Dahlie
Species: Human

Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Appearance: Short hair, round face, 5'2", dark green hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, white Nike sneakers, and sometimes a dark green baseball cap

Personality: Dahlia is kind to all, but, when irriatated, expect some unhappiness. She is quite amiable, and can't make any person cheerful. However, she has the same effect on people when she is angry. A room with an angry Dahlia is NOT a room you want to be in.
-Likes: young children, making people happy, having fun, happy people, hanging out with her boyfriend
-Dislikes: unhappy people, stuck-up people, annoying people

Parents: Mychael Rector, Annie Rector
Siblings: Peony Rector
Step Siblings: None

Spouse: None
Children: None

-OTHER-

Would you be able to provide a minimum of a paragraph (5+ sentences) to any advanced thread?
Of course.

Do you have an example of an advanced post (on this site) which we could read? If yes please provide its link.
Please link directly to that post and not just the topic. To do so find the post. Click edit. Click send. Copy the URL and paste.

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com/t212-let-s-go-defy-terror#3847

If you do not have an example linked above, or could not get a proper link, please provide a brief RP example (minimum of 5 sentences) using the character you created above.
(I'll do this if the link above doesn't work.)
Brute
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:35 am

Brute wrote:Here's mine before I forget:

Brutality's Application

-GENERAL-

Since the fall of 2012.

About 3.5. I don't do a whole lot of extremely long rps.

More than five. In terms of words, 200, sometimes 500.

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Name: Dahlia Rector
Aliases: Dahlie
Species: Human

Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Appearance: Short hair, round face, 5'2", dark green hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, white Nike sneakers, and sometimes a dark green baseball cap

Personality: Dahlia is kind to all, but, when irriatated, expect some unhappiness.  She is quite amiable, and can't make any person cheerful.  However, she has the same effect on people when she is angry.  A room with an angry Dahlia is NOT a room you want to be in.
-Likes: young children, making people happy, having fun, happy people, hanging out with her boyfriend
-Dislikes: unhappy people, stuck-up people, annoying people

Parents: Mychael Rector, Annie Rector
Siblings: Peony Rector

-OTHER-

Of course.

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com/t212-let-s-go-defy-terror#3847

(I'll do this if the link above doesn't work.)

Accepted. I will add you to the advanced role players
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wings~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 pm

[~Wings~] Application

-GENERAL-

It has been years, some where between three and five years. On this site, it has been nearly a year.

I can do it all though I normally am about a three. It all depends on the story and other role-players.

I average three to four but I do more sometimes. (I don't stay the same, I guess, sorry.)

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Name: Cassandra Casrendo.
Aliases: None. This is based off of the thread she is in. Poor-workers rarely have friends..
Species: Human.

Hair Color: A red-brown, or at least that's what I say.
Eye Color: Bright, dazzling green.
Appearance: She is tall and skinny, from being too poor for food. Her clothe are tattered and ripped. Her hair appears to be in tangle. All year round she has worn her favorite skinny jeans, dark sweater and lace-like gloves. This is all because she is poor and has no money. Here is her picture http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5f0/520404542_1964081.gif

Personality: Very scared and nervous. She is timid until she feels like you are her friend or enemy. She can be knid, sweet and gracious or your worst enemy.
-Likes: Animals, jewellery and not feeling like she has nothing.
-Dislikes: The idea of being a slave. Taking commands. Being "bought" by the highest bidder because it's the way the world is. The way the world is, is another thing she hates..

Parents: Lillian and Shawn Casrendo.
Siblings: A brother died before he was born, he would have been her older brother.
Step Siblings: None.

Spouse: As of now, none.
Children: As of now, none.

-OTHER-

Yes.

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com/post?p=4714&mode=editpost

Since I don't know if it work I am going to quote the exact same post.
~Wings~ wrote:Cassandra tried to get smaller. She felt violated with everyone's eyes. Her arms wrapped around her legs. They were pulled up to her chest. She put her head in her arms. Her frail body shook with cold and fear. Is this going to be what it is like? She wondered.

A large man whom looked to be on his late forties walked on the stage. "Welcome to the poor-worker auction. We have a wide rang of servants here for everyone to purchase. We have the good looking, the injuries and more. Where should we start?"
~Wings~
~Wings~
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 pm

~Wings~ wrote:
[~Wings~] Application

-GENERAL-

It has been years, some where between three and five years. On this site, it has been nearly a year.

I can do it all though I normally am about a three.  It all depends on the story and other role-players.

I average three to four but I do more sometimes. (I don't stay the same, I guess, sorry.)

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Aliases: None. This is based off of the thread she is in. Poor-workers rarely have friends..

Appearance: She is tall and skinny, from being too poor for food. Her clothe are tattered and ripped. Her hair appears to be in tangle. All year round she has worn her favorite skinny jeans, dark sweater and lace-like gloves. This is all because she is poor and has no money. Here is her picture http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5f0/520404542_1964081.gif

Personality: Very scared and nervous. She is timid until she feels like you are her friend or enemy. She can be knid, sweet and gracious or your worst enemy.
   -Dislikes: The idea of being a slave. Taking commands. Being "bought" by the highest bidder because it's the way the world is. The way the world is, is another thing she hates..

Siblings: A brother died before he was born, he would have been her older brother.

-OTHER-

Yes.

~Wings~ wrote:Cassandra tried to get smaller. She felt violated with everyone's eyes. Her arms wrapped around her legs. They were pulled up to her chest. She put her head in her arms. Her frail body shook with cold and fear. Is this going to be what it is like? She wondered.

A large man whom looked to be on his late forties walked on the stage. "Welcome to the poor-worker auction. We have a wide rang of servants here for everyone to purchase. We have the good looking, the injuries and more. Where should we start?"
I cannot accept this yet, please fix the alliases section. That does not mean "allies" as in friends, it means nicknames. I will change that in Fray's post now, it is a little confusing
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wings~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:13 pm

I was unable to fix the first post on this board because of phone issues but here it is fixed.

~Wings~ wrote:
[~Wings~] Application

-GENERAL-

I can do it all though I normally am about a three. It all depends on the story and other role-players.

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Aliases: None. The master who gets her will nickname her if they so choose.

-OTHER-

Yes.

~Wings~
~Wings~
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:24 am

~Wings~ wrote:I was unable to fix the first post on this board because of phone issues but here it is fixed.

~Wings~ wrote:
[~Wings~] Application

-GENERAL-

I can do it all though I normally am about a three.  It all depends on the story and other role-players.

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Aliases: None. The master who gets her will nickname her if they so choose.

-OTHER-

Yes.

Accepted. Sorry for the alias confusion. You shall be added to the group now.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Resaix Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:35 am

Resaix's Application

-GENERAL-

Oh gosh.. several years now. Mainly wolves for the most of it though I have expanded a little bit.

3-4... I guess... Maybe a 3.5... I'm not the best out there but I am no slacker. ;)

Well I would probably say two good sized ones. On a slow day maybe one decent one but on average... Probably two.

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Name: Resaix
   Nicknames: Re
   Species: Wolf

Pelt Color: A silvery Grey
   Eye Color: Light Blue
   Appearance: Re is a small slender female with a rather weak appearing form. Her medium length silver and grey pelt can successfully protect her in nearly any conditions. She has light, ice blue eyes that almost seem to cut through a persons shields to see right into their deepest self..

Personality: Re is in general a kind and caring wolf who holds a deep concern for others, especially those who are broken inside just like her. But a difficult past has left her a little cold toward a friendly face and suspicious of new comers.
   -Likes: 1. The smell of the earth just after the rain. - 2. Being close to friends and family. What little of it she has. - 3. Listening to the songs of the crickets on a warm spring night.
   -Dislikes: 1. Packs - 2. Fighting - 3. Hiding

Parents: Drake & Dian
   Siblings: None
   Step Siblings: Garth & Garret

Spouse: Minnow (though she hates his guts and has been on the run from him for a good year now)

-OTHER-

Yes. Easily.

Well the one RP I have on here isn't brilliant... So I will give a quote to my only other active RP right now which is off this site and on another.

"Cora's mind was foggy. She couldn't seem to think straight. It urged her to return to her slumber but a deeper part of her urged her to wake up... Slowly blinking back against the glare of the morning light Re began to lift her head, the blurry world around her slowly coming into focus. Letting out a low groan she clenched her eyes closed once more and slowly settled her head upon her paws, heaving a sigh. After a long moment her mind seemed to finally clear some though her head began to hurt something fierce. She couldn't understand why though. Slowly opening her jade green eyes again, the small snow white fae lifted her head once more.

She frowned. The terrain that lay before her was strange... Unfamiliar. She lay upon lush green grass under a large willow, its branches hanging low to brush with the ground and concealing her. She flicked her ears able to hear a soft splash in the distance indicating water as well as the distant and unfamiliar calls of birds. Slowly pushing herself up Cora tried to keep a handle on the ball of dread which was forming within her chest. This wasn't home... this was nowhere near home! She lived in the snowy mountains... There weren't any willows there... Nothing but pines. And the grass! She rarely ever saw grass and definitely not such green and healthy grass. Something was wrong!

Standing up fully she slowly moved forward, poking her head through the long willow whips and looking out. She found herself gazing upon a pristine lake, its surface mirroring the blue sky. Several other willow trees dotting its shore, the tops of a forest visible in the distance... But no mountains... She was a long way from home to be sure..."
Resaix
Resaix
Beginner

http://rp-central.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 am

Resaix wrote:
Resaix's Application

-GENERAL-

Oh gosh.. several years now. Mainly wolves for the most of it though I have expanded a little bit.

3-4... I guess... Maybe a 3.5... I'm not the best out there but I am no slacker. ;)

Well I would probably say two good sized ones. On a slow day maybe one decent one but on average... Probably two.

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Name: Resaix
   Nicknames: Re
   Species: Wolf

Pelt Color: A silvery Grey
   Eye Color: Light Blue
   Appearance: Re is a small slender female with a rather weak appearing form. Her  medium length silver and grey pelt can successfully protect her in nearly any conditions. She has light, ice blue eyes that almost seem to cut through a persons shields to see right into their deepest self..

Personality: Re is in general a kind and caring wolf who holds a deep concern for others, especially those who are broken inside just like her. But a difficult past has left her a little cold toward a friendly face and suspicious of new comers.
   -Likes: 1. The smell of the earth just after the rain. - 2. Being close to friends and family. What little of it she has. - 3. Listening to the songs of the crickets on a warm spring night.
   -Dislikes: 1. Packs - 2. Fighting - 3. Hiding

Parents: Drake & Dian
   Siblings: None
   Step Siblings: Garth & Garret

Spouse: Minnow (though she hates his guts and has been on the run from him for a good year now)

-OTHER-

Yes. Easily.

Well the one RP I have on here isn't brilliant... So I will give a quote to my only other active RP right now which is off this site and on another.

"Cora's mind was foggy. She couldn't seem to think straight. It urged her to return to her slumber but a deeper part of her urged her to wake up... Slowly blinking back against the glare of the morning light Re began to lift her head, the blurry world around her slowly coming into focus. Letting out a low groan she clenched her eyes closed once more and slowly settled her head upon her paws, heaving a sigh. After a long moment her mind seemed to finally clear some though her head began to hurt something fierce. She couldn't understand why though. Slowly opening her jade green eyes again, the small snow white fae lifted her head once more.

She frowned. The terrain that lay before her was strange... Unfamiliar. She lay upon lush green grass under a large willow, its branches hanging low to brush with the ground and concealing her. She flicked her ears able to hear a soft splash in the distance indicating water as well as the distant and unfamiliar calls of birds. Slowly pushing herself up Cora tried to keep a handle on the ball of dread which was forming within her chest. This wasn't home... this was nowhere near home! She lived in the snowy mountains... There weren't any willows there... Nothing but pines. And the grass! She rarely ever saw grass and definitely not such green and healthy grass. Something was wrong!

Standing up fully she slowly moved forward, poking her head through the long willow whips and looking out. She found herself gazing upon a pristine lake, its surface mirroring the blue sky. Several other willow trees dotting its shore, the tops of a forest visible in the distance... But no mountains... She was a long way from home to be sure..."

Accepted. I will add you to the group now.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Whispers Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:28 pm

[Night Whispers] Application

-GENERAL-

A little over 3 years

4 or a 4.5 I'm pretty good, but I wouldn't say I'm the best.

Depending on my muse it could range anywhere from 1 to 4 or 5, though it's usually a solid 1-2

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Name: Nexus
Nicknames: N, Nebby
Species: Cat

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue in one eye, purple in the other.
Appearance: A sleek she-cat, small in stature with striking two-toned eyes. She has various scars on her body, the most noticeable is one on her shoulder and one on her left flank.

Personality: Warm and sarcastic to those that she knows, cold and detached to others. This is due to a childhood ordeal with her father and mother arguing frequently, and developed depression and anxiety at a young age.
-Dislikes: Argueing, loud people/things, conflict

Parents: Berry (Dead) Garret (Dead)
Siblings: Shia (Lost contact w/ a long time ago)

Children: N/A

-OTHER-

Of course!

N/A

Nexus sighed as she looked up at the sky. 'It looks like another dull, rainy day...' she thought as she put her head down and walked back into the woods. She was done with all of the rain that was hindering her hunting. She walked back to the cave she currently called home. She shivered as a chill ran down her spine, and she growled. "This cold just seeps to my bones." she grumbled, irritated. She curled up, like a small furry lump of coal, and fell asleep to the pitter patter of rain drizzling outside the cave.
Night Whispers
Night Whispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fray Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 am

Night Whispers wrote:
[Night Whispers] Application

-GENERAL-

A little over 3 years

4 or a 4.5 I'm pretty good, but I wouldn't say I'm the best.

Depending on my muse it could range anywhere from 1 to 4 or 5, though it's usually a solid 1-2

-CHARACTER EXAMPLE-

Name: Nexus
Nicknames: N, Nebby
Species: Cat

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue in one eye, purple in the other.
Appearance: A sleek she-cat, small in stature with striking two-toned eyes. She has various scars on her body, the most noticeable is one on her shoulder and one on her left flank.

Personality: Warm and sarcastic to those that she knows, cold and detached to others. This is due to a childhood ordeal with her father and mother arguing frequently, and developed depression and anxiety at a young age.
-Dislikes: Argueing, loud people/things, conflict

Parents: Berry (Dead) Garret (Dead)
Siblings: Shia (Lost contact w/ a long time ago)

Children: N/A

-OTHER-

Of course!

N/A

Nexus sighed as she looked up at the sky. 'It looks like another dull, rainy day...' she thought as she put her head down and walked back into the woods. She was done with all of the rain that was hindering her hunting. She walked back to the cave she currently called home. She shivered as a chill ran down her spine, and she growled. "This cold just seeps to my bones." she grumbled, irritated. She curled up, like a small furry lump of coal, and fell asleep to the pitter patter of rain drizzling outside the cave.

Accepted. I'll add you shortly.
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content