Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to write a story with me?

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone want to write a story with me? - Page 2 Empty Anyone want to write a story with me?

Post by Pandabear Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

I don't know why, but I've always wanted to write a story with someone. I was thinking we could just take turns writing chapters, (I'm just looking for one person btw) but first of course we figure out what it's about and details like that. :) Well if you want to write a story with me just reply!
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to write a story with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone want to write a story with me?

Post by Pandabear Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Thats totally fine!
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to write a story with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone want to write a story with me?

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Okay so with the stuff I already said about Darren, he lives with his dad but wouldn't if people knew what happened. His mom died when he was little and his dad only recovered from the grief like 3 months ago. 3 months ago is also when his dad started beating him. His dad abuses him and trts him like trash and he can't stand it. The rest can be revealed in the story :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: -
RP Activity: -
RP- Experience : -

https://ultimaterp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Okay!

Avery um... she lives with her aunt because her mom left, and her dad's in jail. She never talks about them because she's to embarrassed. Her aunts really nice :) she's like 30 years old. Yep.....

So Avery is Nice, and usually quiet. She is smart, but not like totally brainiac smart. She loves music, and she's good at singing, and she loves writing songs. She's also kinda shy.
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 pm

okay, should we start?
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 pm

WAIIIIIIIIT! Don't we need a plot???
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Oh right, any ideas?
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Thinking..... What is the time period?
(Ex: mid evil, future, like right now)
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:19 pm

I am better at righting ones tht are in the present
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Okay! I have no idea for the plot........................................................ How about we just start it, and eventually make something exciting happen?
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 pm

That is what I usually do lol
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 pm

OKAYZEEZ! You want to start?
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Can you? You do the first chapter because I have to catch up on a few rps lol :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 pm

I'd usually do a Prologue for the first thing... but I'd need a plot for that, so I guess we'll just skip the Prologue

And YES i will do the first chapter! :)
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 pm

okay, :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Poisoned <3 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Ry I would never let you use the name ya got me
Poisoned <3
Poisoned <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 am

Also, taylorswiftfan, I can post this story on quotev if it is okay with you. It is a website where people publish their writing and it has a copyright and they can get feedback :)
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 am

:( GRRRRR! I did the first chapter but it didn't save! :(

Oh and that would be fine
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Unforgiven~ Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:14 am

Okay :) After you are done you can either post it here or pm it to me and I will read and publish to Quotev
Unforgiven~
Unforgiven~
Administrator

Personal Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 pm

Sorry its taking me so long....

Chapter one

Avery closed the beach house back-door behind her. Only a while ago she had gotten out of school for the summer. The contents of her once full locker now sat in a cluttered pile on the floor of her room. Her orange-plaid backpack had been shoved into a corner of her crowded closet, now just sitting, and collecting dust until further use was needed.
She clambered down the smooth rocks that sat at the back of the beach. Her blue nailed toes finally felt the soft touch of sand, and she leaped off the last of the grey-brown stones.
Avery turned the opposite direction the salty wind was blowing so that her hair wouldn't get plastered to her face, and started walking along the sea, enjoying the rhythmic sound of the crashing waves.
Avery bent down, and picked up a brilliant pink seashell. She caressed the ruffled side slowly, as memories of her, and her mom taking long walks along this same shore rushed to her mind. Though they'd never actually get very far because they'd always stop to pick up seashells. And by the end of there "long" walks they'd have picked up at least a hundred shells, and they'd only keep the three that were the prettiest. One for Avery, one for Mom, and one for Dad.
A tear splattered onto the pink shell, and she realized that she had started crying. Avery unexpectedly tossed the perfect seashell as far as she could into the roaring ocean.
She had been nine then. Then. When everything seemed to be alright. Now she was sixteen, and her mom was gone. She had left them when she was twelve, and flew to Brazil to live her dream of owning a foreign bookstore. What a silly dream. Avery wondered if she was happy, or if she had realized that the only thing different from a foreign bookstore, and a normal bookstore was the language the costumers spoke, and that it was till as boring as watching the grass grow. She wondered if she wanted to come back, that she had realized everything she needed had been here all along, but she was to ashamed, and to embarrassed to. She hadn't even wrote to Avery, not one single letter.
Avery wiped away another tear, and started walking again. She had only gone a little ways when she heard her aunt calling her from the beach house.
"Coming Aunt Lucy!" Avery called back, as she turned and ran.
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 pm

((BUMP))
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 am

(aaaawwe, I wanna make a story! Pretty Please!?!?!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Well if you go read all the things about the two main characters then we could take turns writing chapters like:

Me
Unforgiven
You
Me
Unforgiven
You

And so forth. :)
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Oh and I already wrote the first chapter... so we have to wait for unforgiven to write the second one.
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Alrighty, I've read up! But did you guys decide to swit Veryh perspectives or keep them the same? Very descriptive and epic, start.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabear Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 pm

swit veryh?
Pandabear
Pandabear
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next