Silver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver

Post by Brute on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 pm

It's a snowy morning today, and I'm starting my walk. When I was bundling up and having a steamy cup of tea, it was dark outside, but now the sun's orange light was beginning to touch the snow, making the landscape look wonderful and colourful. I step outside into the winter wonderland, and scan my eyes across the lawn and to the woods, and everywhere little twinkles of colours greet me cheerily.

I step into the mixed forest, and the raccoon part of me wishes to take control over my body. The fluffy snow clings to my pants as I walk towards my favourite tree in the wood. It's a large oak called the Telling Tree, because you absolutely have to tell the truth under it, about anything, including yourself.

I stop under the tree and sit down. This had been where I first saw her, a girl more beautiful than the spring flower.

I am Kendrick O-Brien, and this is my story.

94% of Girls would cry if justin Bieber were about to jump off a skyscraper. 6% would push him off, the grab popcorn and a camera and shout, "DO A FLIP!!!" Put this in your siggie if you are part of that 6%.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, but unless life also gives you sugar, your lemonade is going to suck. So, if life gives you lemons, throw them at Justin Bieber and or One Direction.

Click this for an awesome party song!!! =D 
COME ON, PEEPS!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top