Ultimate RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you roleplay?

Go down

What do you roleplay?

What do you roleplay? I_vote_lcap33%What do you roleplay? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
What do you roleplay? I_vote_lcap0%What do you roleplay? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you roleplay? I_vote_lcap0%What do you roleplay? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you roleplay? I_vote_lcap22%What do you roleplay? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What do you roleplay? I_vote_lcap22%What do you roleplay? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
What do you roleplay? I_vote_lcap11%What do you roleplay? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
What do you roleplay? I_vote_lcap11%What do you roleplay? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

What do you roleplay? Empty What do you roleplay?

Post by Fray Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Okay so this is a poll I started a while back (though I had to restart it once because I lost the results) and have asked across many sites. So I thought I would ask it here...

The question is simple... What do you like to RP?

Please vote and reply! If your favorite type of RP is not on the list, then please suggest it below and I will add it. The reason I am asking it now is for a Forum Project I have started with a friend nearly a year ago. It was mostly talk until a few months ago when we decided to get serious with it. However it wasn't until recently with the closing of a separate friends forum that I was sparked to really step forward and start it, essentially reopening this closed forum. However this initial forum  we made (mainly me...) we do not know if we will keep due to a bit of debate about it... However we would like to start another to focus on one subject for RP. What it is will be decided by the outcome of this poll. There is currently no set end date for the poll, it will run until we believe enough votes have been gathered (as I said this is being asked across multiple sites I am a part of).

Multiple choice and vote cancelling is activated for this poll. So please... Cast your vote!

Below I will list the current results gathered from across multiple sites as well as the votes they have received thus far...

-Wolves (8)
-Big Cats (3)
-Horses (3)
-Human (4)
-Middle Ages (3)
-Narnia Type (2)
-Supernatural [Vampires/Werewolves/ect.] (5)
Fray
Fray
Administrator

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Not Really Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★

http://ibsole.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down