The story of the 1st Annual Hunger Games..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The story of the 1st Annual Hunger Games..

Post by Haruhi Fujioka on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 am

Whoever said the first and only Hunger Games love story was between Katniss and Peeta? Well, whoever did is wrong. The real first story was of Rosa and Darien, lovebirds from District 11. Two best friends, both wanting the other as a little bit more then just a friend, thrown into the arena together. This is their story.

(Feel free to comment or give me suggestions. At times I will have a character contest if I ever need new ones and don't already have an idea for them. Thanks for reading! First chapter bellow.)

Haruhi Fujioka

Back to top Go down

Re: The story of the 1st Annual Hunger Games..

Post by Haruhi Fujioka on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 am

~Chapter 1~

Rosa's POV:

I walked down the dirt road that lead from my home in District Eleven to the orchards.

I shared my home with my mom, dad, and two little sisters. It was a small house, but it was perfect for us. It may not be amazing, but I can't imagine living anywhere else.

As I thought about my home I heard somebody yelling. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts, and looked ahead of me.

I gasped as I saw a car driving towards me. I jumped to the side and staggered, rolling down into a ditch at the side of the road.

"Ugh!" I groaned, standing up. My legs stung and I looked down at them. Blood and dirt. I insantly regret rolling up my blue-jeans to my knees.

I let out a long, loud sigh, and brushed some dirt off my jeans. There was some dirt on my T-shirt but it wasn't much. It was very noticable, thought, since the shirt was light blue.

I sighed and tied the laces on my sneakers before climbing out of the ditch.

Once I was out I took off running down the road, the dirt and small rocks crunching under my sneakers.

Soon trees came into view. I smiled, seeing movement in the trees as workers climbed about, picking fruit. I would normally be doing that, too, but I managed to get today off.

The sun was shining on my back, making me rather hot. I was relieved once I was in the cool shade of the trees, slivers of sunlight shining in throught the branches.

"Darien?" I called, getting annoyed looks from workers as my call caused birds to fly throught the trees, almost hitting some of them. "Darien?" I called softly, looking around.

"Ninja atack!" I heard a boys voice yell. "Wha-" I was cut off as something rammed into my, causing me to go rolling across the ground with it on me.

"Hey! Get off!" I yelled, only seeing a blurr.

Me and my atacked stopped rolling and I heard laughter. "Man! You are so gullable!" I heard the same voice taunting me.

"Darien!" I shoved him off me and he went rolling back, still laughing, while I got to my feet.

"My god, you could of killed me." I folded my arms over my chest and turned my back on him. I heard him scramble to his feet and slowly approach me.

"Rosa?" He asked cautiously. "Look, Rosa, I'm sorry. I was just kiddin' 'round."

I turned around and looked at him. He looked sorry, as if he thought I was seriously mad at him.

"I don't know.." I said slowly. "I was already almost killed by a car coming to see you." I said, pouting.

Darien just stared blankly at me.

"Kidding! But seriously, a car almost ran me over."

He laughed then hugged me. "Good thing you didn't get run over. I'd have to find a new gullable friend!"

"Gee, thanks." I murmured as he let go and took a step back. "Anyways, what's up?"

"Oh, President Snow's sent one person to each District to tell us something."

Darien nodded. "Interesting, interesting.." He paused then looked around. "Shall we alert the others?"

I grinned. "I believe we should."

I leaned on Darien and he pretended to hold me up. "Help! This girl is dying or something!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. All the workers in the trees gasped and looked over at us.

"Now that I have your attention, President Snow wants us all in the town." He yelled, grinning smugly. "In the square." I corrected them, sanding up straight.

Before they could respond we linked arms and ran out, screaming our heads off.

Man.. we're weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!
I love you all, <3
I hope you all like this, and I hope I get readers!
Bye, lovelies!

Haruhi Fujioka

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top