Greetings from Afar! (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings from Afar! (:

Post by Tealight on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 am

-

Last edited by Frog the Jam (Tealight) on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tealight

Personal Stats
Forum Activity: Active
RP Activity: Active
RP- Experience : ★★★★

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Afar! (:

Post by Brute on Fri May 03, 2013 4:36 pm

If you're a Christian... hmmm. I don't mean this in a horrible way. Please don't take this as a threat. But if you're a Christian, do you believe in Evolution?

94% of Girls would cry if justin Bieber were about to jump off a skyscraper. 6% would push him off, the grab popcorn and a camera and shout, "DO A FLIP!!!" Put this in your siggie if you are part of that 6%.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, but unless life also gives you sugar, your lemonade is going to suck. So, if life gives you lemons, throw them at Justin Bieber and or One Direction.

Click this for an awesome party song!!! =D 
COME ON, PEEPS!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
Brute
Old Timer

Personal Stats
RP- Experience : ★★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Tealight on Fri May 03, 2013 7:47 pm

I would hardly take asking about my belief on evolution as a threat, so don't worry about it. It's not like you're out there just randomly bashing my beliefs. In fact, I don't mind you asking at all.

So, the answer is..well, no. At least, not in the sense that I believe humans came from apes. I believe what it says in the book of Genesis: that God made everything everywhere, and humans in his own image. I believe that he made monkeys to be monkeys, dogs to be dogs, and that it doesn't make a difference how similar the fetuses from two species look - they still are and always have been the same species. I think that people took Darwin's theory of natural selection way out of hand.

Tealight

Personal Stats
RP- Experience : ★★★★

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: